been let down by ebay = looking for tickets to wembley

Started by cooky, March 16, 2008, 11:25:23

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky

hi to everone has anyone got 2 tickets for wembley been let down by ebay booked hotel and was really looking forward to show please could you email me or phone me home number 02920304918 or mobile o7792596791  meet you outside concert if anybody can help

japanesebaby

sorry i can't help you with the tickets, just wanted to say i've added "looking for tickets to wembley" on your subject header so that maybe more people might notice what your post is about. nothing else was edited.
good luck with the tickets!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

cooky

just bought 2 seating tickets on ebay again i must be nuts but i really want to go to this show just have to keep my fingers crossed now and hope i dont get let down again .many many thanks to the people who have helpedxxxxxxxxxx

cooky

my tickets just arrived yepeeee .would just like to say the person who let me down the first time apparently had 30 tickets for sale last october and sold them all so perhaps im not the only who got let down by him but luckly enough bought two tickets sun of a very very nice man in southampton and there in my draw waiting for thursday hope everyone enjoys the show :smth020 :smth020 :smth020 :D :smth023 :smth020