What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

I AM SO f*cking DONE WITH MY PHONE DYING AT 79% NOW f*ck SAMSUNG I AM SO MAD

A Strange Girl

Just heard that tomorrow it will be snowing again...I like it when it snows, but March is coming and I miss sunny, warmer days. It is getting freaking cold these days.
...I think you come from another world...

MeltingMan

Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 28, 2018, 16:01:01
It is getting freaking cold these days.

Even the Colosseum in Rome is covered by snow. I saw the picture yesterday in the news.  :o
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

A Strange Girl

Quote from: MeltingMan on February 28, 2018, 17:17:33

Even the Colosseum in Rome is covered by snow. I saw the picture yesterday in the news.  :o

Yeah, crazy! Even in Napoli it is snowing like hell. This is quite funny because december and january have been relatively warm for winter standards and now the temperatures have dropped way below zero. I just hope it is not going to snow a lot tomorrow because I need to go to work and finish a lot of stuff...Is it snowing in Germany?

Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 28, 2018, 18:47:32
Quote from: MeltingMan on February 28, 2018, 17:17:33

Yeah, crazy! Even in Napoli it is snowing like hell. This is quite funny because december and january have been relatively warm for winter standards and now the temperatures have dropped way below zero. I just hope it is not going to snow a lot tomorrow because I need to go to work and finish a lot of stuff...And then I would like to enjoy my weekend without being stuck at home! Is it snowing in Germany?

OMG I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulrich

Saw the setlist from the Slowdive show I couldn't go to. Pretty good one, sad to have missed it. :roll:
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

My dad being a big **** like always when he's mad at me

MeltingMan

Is it snowing in Germany?

Not now, but it has snowed heavily on Monday and Tuesday. We had a storm in the night (once again  :roll:) and 5cm snow altogether. Not much, but it's bitterly cold. I won't miss my parka!
At least the sun shines.  :)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

A Strange Girl

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 01, 2018, 10:17:07
Is it snowing in Germany?

Not now, but it has snowed heavily on Monday and Tuesday. We had a storm in the night (once again  :roll:) and 5cm snow altogether. Not much, but it's bitterly cold. I won't miss my parka!
At least the sun shines.  :)

Lucky you for the sun then! :) Today it is snowing as expected and driving is quite problematic for me  :(

My phone died at 90% ugh im so annoyed

Hopefully the problem with my phone fixes soon but it just died at 84% n I was in the middle of an important conversation with my best online friend 😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡

Oh well I failed yet another math test, ive only gotten one A on a math test this year the rest are D's or F's changed to C's bc of retakes.

Ulrich

Seems like someone stole my mother's newspaper early in the morning, before she did go outside to get it. That is awful behaviour.  :smth011

Ulrich

Well, today's newspaper was there, the one from the day before was also there, lying on the ground near the letterbox (maybe someone felt guilty or realised a mistake...)!

(I read it, what's better than yesterday's news???  :-D )