Do you wear Perfume?

Started by Sussex, July 30, 2007, 10:18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussex

What perfume that you use? :-D
"Thick As Shit"

iwannashagsimon

Beautiful and Spellbound.   Both by Estee Lauder.  But I hardly use them. :oops:  They are expensive so I try to make them last as long as possible.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

Dolce&Gabbana  :smth001

Shot at 2007-07-31
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

themurderchair

the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

I hate all perfumes cause most smell like one stepped out of a w_ore house  :smth019
So i use a body spray called Brazilian Beauty. It's light with a flowery fruity scent & I recommend to all the ladies  :smth023

http://www.takemeaway.com/index.html

Trust...

SPELLBOUND - Estee Lauder (since my 14th) but now I only have a few ml left, I can't find it anymore, even not in other countries. The last bottle I found was in San Fransisco  :cry:
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Well this is the obvious treat for your skin...
again and again and again and again and again and...

wish-man

BURBERRY: The Beat For Men  :smth023

and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

fiction

Quote from: wish-man on February 22, 2010, 19:38:20
BURBERRY: The Beat For Men

I use their scent called London. Got a nice air about it.
again and again and again and again and again and...

Trust...

Quote from: Trust... on February 21, 2010, 21:17:27
SPELLBOUND - Estee Lauder (since my 14th) but now I only have a few ml left, I can't find it anymore, even not in other countries. The last bottle I found was in San Fransisco  :cry:

Stupid me  :roll: I've asked for this one in every airport I was, every perfume shop I saw, but nobody could say where I could find it and off course ... I just can purchase it on the internet  :lol: (I never look for it on the internet before  :?) So today I've ordered my favourit fragrance  :smth060

And see the description:

THE INSPIRATION
Introduced in 1991, SpellBound captures the intense magic of falling in love. Oriental in inspiration, it conveys passion, sensuality and the essence of femininity.

"SpellBound redefines sensuality and romance," says Evelyn Lauder. "With so many difficulties confronting us every day, we seek romance and fantasy as a new priority. We all want to fall in love again. SpellBound opens the doors."

wish-man

Quote from: Trust... on February 23, 2010, 20:53:29
SPELLBOUND - Estee Lauder (since my 14th) but now I only have a few ml left, I can't find it anymore, even not in other countries.

Nice title of your perfume  :smth023 I'm sure smell as good as the title  :D
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Trust...

Quote from: wish-man on February 24, 2010, 18:34:17
Quote from: Trust... on February 23, 2010, 20:53:29
SPELLBOUND - Estee Lauder (since my 14th) but now I only have a few ml left, I can't find it anymore, even not in other countries.

Nice title of your perfume  :smth023 I'm sure smell as good as the title  :D

I guess you are thinking at this  ;)
Siouxsie and the Banshees - spellbound live 1983

And yes it smells as good as the title  ;) But sorry I can't let you smell it over here  :lol:
dsanchez ... solution for this  :-D

lostflower4

Quote from: dsanchez on July 31, 2007, 16:39:01
I use cheap Axe

Strange... I don't know any men who wear perfume, except maybe crossdressers and transsexuals.  :lol:

Now if we're talking cologne or "body spray," that's a different story...

Which leads me to a story about my own experience with Axe. I was at the grocery store one night and wandered into the section where they keep this stuff. Out of curiosity, I sprayed a little bit of each kind on myself just to see what they were like. In my opinion, they all smelled terrible to varying degrees.  :smth078

But the real "treat" was when I got in my car, I could have sworn I had pissed my pants. And no, I did NOT piss my pants (it would be pretty easy to tell this  ;)).  It just so happens that the mix of all these various Axe fragrances combined smells like pee. 

So maybe this stuff is made out of concentrated urine?  :?:  And maybe that's why it's so cheap?  :-D

Sodoura

A lot of girls my age love wearing perfume (and there's this girl in my class, who I don't like very much, that just puts it on IN CLASS and it goes spreading all over  :smth088 ) but I hate it xD.
Especially the strongly-sweetish ones. Eek!

And if there's one I use, but not much, it's this one I've had for about four years (and it's still halfway through lmao). It's not that strong or sweet. It's fine by me. But as I said, I don't use it much.
Where fantasy and fun come to life...