Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

... went seeing a band I hardly knew (The Silos), they were good and I met some nice people I hadn't seen in years.
In an instant I remembered... everything!

MeltingMan

Aimed at someone outside the forum.

@Queenofcupss (old channel name)

I am happy that you are back. Now I know at least two experts where I can hear the freight train in the background every now and then.  ;)  Awakens childhood memories. Keep it up!  :smth023

PS: A comment on the Gemini readings: the number of clicks has already exploded in the past year. I cannot judge whether this will remain the case. Some don't like it and this affects the readings that are sold as 'positive'. If I have a problem with a specific person or group and I know their zodiac sign, how is an unbiased reading possible?! Just one example: I don't need to know if someone is "sneaking around my house" or performing "sexual acts" on themselves. That's ridiculous.
L'essence divine entre en communication avec
l'homme par le Désir; et l'homme ne s'entretient
avec les dieux que par l'entremise du Désir. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Happy about the trip to the lake in Starnberg:

MeltingMan

I'm happy because I saw a lot of Ukrainian or even Russian mothers. You are a role model for many.  :heart-eyes

Ulrich

... last night I went to see some friends supporting a "strange" band named "Knarf Relloem Arkestra" (yes they're pretty crazy...)! It was great fun, dancing & drinking alc-free beer in this half-pub (at night), half-shop (during daytime).  :cool

https://www.laut.de/Knarf-Relloem

Ulrich

Happy about my trip to Hohenhaslach:

Ulrich

Happy (but a bit exhausted) about a short holiday in Franconia:

Ulrich

During my short holiday, I spent a few days doing a "sightseeing tour" with friends from UK (which I'd organised and planned a bit beforehand) and I received this nice "feedback", which made me happy:

QuoteIt was great to see you again.  It was a lovely informative tour and I really enjoyed and valued your kindness to an 'old lady'.
:happy

crespi

I finally realised which my most favourite Cure song is. Might be a third world problem to some, but I finally found all the courage to let it all go.

Ulrich

Welcome to the forum @crespi !

I'm happy about the visit to a nice town I made yesterday (old town centre & museum in castle).

Ulrich

Many thought it was impossible for him to ever rejoin, but last year's original line-up reunion paved the way!

https://vivelerock.net/blogs/news-1/rats-back-legendary-drummer-rejoins-the-damned-permanently

QuoteVive Le Rock can exclusively announce that founder member Rat Scabies has rejoined The Damned for tours, festivals and more in 2024!

MeltingMan

An acquaintance of mine is picking up his future wife from St. Petersburg(!) the day after tomorrow. :smth023 🚗  :heart-eyes

In the meantime, I'm wondering whether my friend from the Zaporozhye area might be living in Germany (again). Her husband was a member of the Red Army in 1990. Who knows...