2008.05.14 Montreal - Bell Centre (Canada)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

[Erik reported live for Curefans.com]

Soundcheck

Setlist

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, FTEOTDGS, Hot Hot Hot, The Only One, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Encore 1:

At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest

Encore 2:

Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Encore 3:

Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't Be You?

Notes:

From COF:  65dos finished at 8:04 pm.  Thanks to Craig for his offer of help with the setlist if needed! http://craigjparker.blogspot.com/

~Curefans member Erik is calling me with periodic updates.  Stay tuned! ~ j

Many, many thanks to Erik for going out of his way to call me during the show to pass along the setlist for all of us!!! :smth023 :smth023 :smth023 :smth038
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Erik

I'm planning on going - is anyone from the forum going too?
Erik

j

Hey guys...we are seeking help in updating the setlist live.  Anyone going to the show that is willing, please pm me and I will send you my cell number.  Thanks!  :smth023

cure_kitty

This post isn't get much love!  :smth100  Is anyone going to the show tonight?  If so, have a great night!  :-D

[labyrinth]

j

Curefans member Erik has offered to give me a call periodically as he can during the show and let me know what is happening.  :smth023 We'll give it a try.  If it works great.  If he can't, no big deal.  I told him that enjoying the show is first and foremost, especially since this is the only show he is seeing this tour.

HideawaY

any soundcheck songs yet?
have fun to all who are going
in a high building there is so much to do

temptation-cure

yes folks first to all enjoy it!!! we can wait :Dfor the setlist

cheers
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

sullen

sullen

Quote? (couldn't hear what the song was!)

o0o0ooh!!  :shock:
Could this be the other new song?

Was that was he text'd you?
Or is he calling and you couldn't hear what he said?

j

Quote from: sullen on May 15, 2008, 03:32:32
Quote? (couldn't hear what the song was!)

o0o0ooh!!  :shock:
Could this be the other new song?

Was that was he text'd you?
Or is he calling and you couldn't hear what he said?

Couldn't hear.  Craig from COF got a hold of his guy and confirmed it was The Perfect Boy.  Craig and I are making one hell of a team tonight! :smth023

j

The setlist is almost EXACTLY the same set as Fairfax.  let's hope they change it up for the encores

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on May 15, 2008, 04:27:50
The setlist is almost EXACTLY the same set as Fairfax.  let's hope they change it up for the encores

They haven't done the full 17 seconds encore since opening night.  I feel that one is coming.

j

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 15, 2008, 04:38:00
Quote from: j on May 15, 2008, 04:27:50

They haven't done the full 17 seconds encore since opening night.  I feel that one is coming.

Let's hope it is coming...but not until Rosemont!  Followed by the Faith encore....

Plainsong