2008.12.12 Burbank 'Last Call with Carson Daly' (USA) *Sold Out*

Started by Tof, November 13, 2008, 16:53:37

Previous topic - Next topic

pink ego box

Quote from: j on November 29, 2008, 16:29:07
Once you register at 1iota.com, send me the email address that you used to sign uo and I'll transfer the tix

it's curehalo@aol.com

j

Done.  Enjoy!

Transfer your ticket(s) to another 1iota Member

Your ticket transfer was successful!

Now, Curehalo has 2 confirmed tickets for Last Call with Carson Daly THE CURE Mini-Concert on 12/12/2008.

pink ego box

Quote from: j on November 29, 2008, 17:30:28
Done.  Enjoy!

Transfer your ticket(s) to another 1iota Member

Your ticket transfer was successful!

Now, Curehalo has 2 confirmed tickets for Last Call with Carson Daly THE CURE Mini-Concert on 12/12/2008.

I reeeeeally appreciate this!

Sueness

Hey guys! After purchasing tix to Kimmel and Daley on Craigslist, I won an auction on ebay for Leno tix. The auction also included tickets to Kimmel and Daley. Now I've got two extra tickets for both of these shows. I've been a die hard Cure fan for almost 20 years, and I am NOT trying to make any $$$ off of this, I just want to break even. I spent a total of $156 on all these tix. For the Kimmel and Daley shows I'm asking $50 for each pair of tickets. I can transfer them immediately through the 1iota website. Please e-mail me at Misshoopness@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Also.....

I may have an extra ticket for the Leno taping tomorrow. I need to hear back from a friend who does not think she can get off of work now. I'm not worried about selling this one, I'll gladly share it with another Cure fan.

Sueness

Hey guys. I posted a similar posting on thecure.com forums and got a response which really upset me. People seem to think that I am not really a fan and am just posting all over trying to make $$$. Yes, I joined this website today and have posted only this. This is because I just discovered this website. I've posted on and off again at cure.com since 2004. Plus I belong to other Cure groups. Of course I'm posting all over the place. The shows are sold out, I have extra tix, I want Cure fans to have a chance at them.

I did not realize that was wrong. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Anyways... regardless if I sell the tickets or not, I just want to reassure you guys that I am a true fan. I have been for almost 20 years. I just got a bit overzealous in my determination to get tickets, and by some miracle all my efforts came through. 

lostflower4

No worries. As long as someone isn't trying to make money from selling tickets, he or she is more than welcome to offer them here.

And welcome to Curefans.com.  :D