You Know you are a Cure fan when... ?

Started by Untitled, September 04, 2007, 07:27:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussex

Quote from: scatcat on October 24, 2008, 19:05:30
Quote from: Sussex on October 14, 2008, 08:14:41

I decide to called my new girlfriend M.. 8)

:smth046  :smth043

u crack me up    :smth023

.. just call me bananafishbones.. anytime!   :-D

aite bananafishbones  ;)
"Thick As Shit"

japanesebaby

I decide to called my new girlfriend M.. 8)

you got me wondering whether many female curefans call their boyfriend harold or joe - or both!

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Sussex

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 26, 2008, 21:11:00

you got me wondering whether many female curefans call their boyfriend harold or joe - or both!

suprisingly, i do called my rival in getting my M Harold and Joe..because its 2 of em..and what i could think at that immediate time is the title of the song..lol!
"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

... both of our guitars here are called "Robert" ( an RS-1000 Schecter, Robert Smith Special) and "Simon"  ( RED and HOT!!) , respectively.

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Lady

You know you are a curefan when there's something that you dislike on tv, but you watch it the same just because there's a cure song in the background!!! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Sussex

I decide to called my somebody to love  M.. 8)

Ironically her name is Melati.

Guys! Shes being my special one already! Happy-ing!!! :smth020
"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

Quote from: Lady on November 17, 2008, 08:54:50
You know you are a curefan when there's something that you dislike on tv, but you watch it the same just because there's a cure song in the background!!! :-D

sooo right... my ex-rang me to inform me last week 'that episode of South Park ' was on, with Robert Smith saving the world.. ( I am not a fan of the afore-mentioned show, so I switched over... ONLY to see "the saviour of our world" ! )...  :smth023

I am a Cure-Fan, only.. and pathetically , people who know me, realise this, and alert me to any special "Cure Moment".    :D

BTW.. I have the South Park T-shirt.. about 'Robert Smith Will Save Us All! '

... Not a true fan of any other band/person.. just The Cure!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

CureCrusader

:-D  hey.. there   :smth023

I saw that episode of SouthPark!!  ( plus I have the t-shirt... Robert Smith will save us all )   ;)

It was awesome.   8)

Who else but Mad Bob as our saviour ? !!

:P
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

M

I found a VHS with the one and only south park episode in a second hand store. cost me half a dollar.  :-D

AndyTheCureFan

You know you're a Cure fan when it is always 4:13 when you look at the clock...

Trust...

When you are addicted at curefans.com  :-D
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Quote from: nausearockpig on October 14, 2008, 08:51:13
You know you are a curefan when you snicker every time you see a sign that reads "PUSH" on any door...

You know you are a curefan when you snicker every time you see a sign that reads "OPEN" on any door...

Or each time you go to File > Open on various applications..

I see this everytime I put wash in my machine  :-D PUSH OPEN

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Lady

Quote from: Trust... on March 03, 2009, 14:54:43
Quote from: nausearockpig on October 14, 2008, 08:51:13
You know you are a curefan when you snicker every time you see a sign that reads "PUSH" on any door...

You know you are a curefan when you snicker every time you see a sign that reads "OPEN" on any door...

Or each time you go to File > Open on various applications..

I see this everytime I put wash in my machine  :-D PUSH OPEN

Or when you see the trailer of the movie "Push" and you start to sing "go go gooooo..."!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

fiction

again and again and again and again and again and...

jbud1980

love this question...

you know you are a cure fan when you get your thrash-metal-fan-brother to admit that he likes Homesick.  :smth023

you know you are a cure fan when a scary, gangsta lookin' crowd pulls up next to u in a lowered POS, blasting rap, yet instead of rolling the windows up, you blast Close to Me and continue to stare them down until the light turns green.  :shock:

you know you are a cure fan when the person u r dating, who used to be a cure fan, is now sick and tired of them because of how obsessed u r with the band.  :!:

you know you are are a cure fan when u not only think of wedding songs to hear, but songs you would want to hear while lying on your death bed, many years from now.