Porl/Pearl today

Started by cheyler, July 22, 2013, 21:10:39

Previous topic - Next topic

plasticpassion

Just saw a recent webcast/interview with Pearl. Seems he's settling in to more of an androgynous role rather than a female. He was not wearing a wig, the host referred to Pearl as he/him. He also has a quite attractive girlfriend.

Ulrich

Quote from: plasticpassion on December 25, 2015, 10:19:51
Just saw a recent webcast/interview with Pearl.

Can you post a link or any hint where to find that?  :?
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

plasticpassion

Sure, I'll see if I can find it again.

plasticpassion

YouTube- Tortoise & The Hare Experience Interview Porl Thompson.

Ulrich

Ok, thanks, I'll try and find that.

Edit: ok, we had that already here:
http://curefans.com/curenews/pearl-thompson-solo-exhibition/
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

cheyler

Just saw a recent webcast/interview with Pearl. Seems he's settling in to more of an androgynous role rather than a female. He was not wearing a wig, the host referred to Pearl as he/him. He also has a quite attractive girlfriend.

That was the impression I was getting too.  Hope he's doing well.

piggymirror

Quote from: cheyler on January 01, 2016, 02:56:08

To me, he ressembles Genesis P Orridge more and more, the way he looks.

cheyler

Ooh, that's not terribly flattering...  :P

The woman in the photo on the site was the female co-host, and she is quite attractive isn't she?  Pearl continually mentions his 'partner' and she does answer a few questions later in the hour although she's not actually introduced...not that we really need to know her name or see a photo of her, Pearl being a very private individual.  Pearl speaks more during this conversation than all of the interviews with him over the years combined, and it's quite fascinating and revealing.  The male co-host seems extremely young, naïve and somewhat unintelligent and he asks some very stupid questions.  Time well-spent however.  Max, the female co-host, has a bit of an ego, but she's apparently extremely unwell although it's difficult to tell...best wishes to her.

Quote from: piggymirror on January 20, 2016, 17:06:58
Quote from: cheyler on January 01, 2016, 02:56:08

To me, he ressembles Genesis P Orridge more and more, the way he looks.