The Cure and Astrology

Started by tanyasmith, January 07, 2019, 07:00:38

Previous topic - Next topic

SueC

Quote from: Ulrich on May 03, 2020, 10:56:00Seems like having older sisters/brothers is something in common for many Cure members.

And many other people.  Which is interesting for people who do family of origin psychology, because the youngest are often the most babied, most forgotten and least photographed in the family (because by now babies are soooo unexciting), the ones least likely to ever have their proper adult status recognised by their parents when they grow up, the ones who fall through the cracks and who may be receiving unfavourable comparisons when growing up to their more mature siblings and their more advanced academic work at school etc.  So a lot of youngest siblings will take up clown or baby or "cute" roles as children, since "competent" roles are taken, and attention is hard to get any other way. As teenagers, they can tend to individuate away from their families, compared to older siblings, for those reasons.

It's not cut and dried, but these are commonly observed patterns.  There's always exceptions to the rule, etc.

Some other things members of The Cure have in common is having two arms, two legs, a head, and that they speak English... :angel
SueC is time travelling

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on May 03, 2020, 10:56:00(What about Simon for example?)

Simon's birthday is on June 1st. So he is represented by the one. From a numerological point of view, he gets along best with Robert and Lol. And with everyone whose birthday is in February, April and May. 😬
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on May 03, 2020, 16:44:39From a numerological point of view, he gets along best with Robert and Lol. And with everyone whose birthday is in February, April and May. 😬

Nice theory. Is there any proof for it?

Edit: what I meant about Simon is: could you not find a 3 in his birthdates? For example by multiplying the year of birth with 4, then divide the result with the square root out of Pi?
(I ask, because for me, 21 is twenty plus one and not 2+1 if you know what I mean...)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

I should have said that it is not science and even less mathematics. I cannot provide "evidence", but this gentleman gives a rough overview of what numerology can and cannot do. Other videos are much more complex, and where the interfaces with occidental numerology are will still concern me. What I can say is that it is either 100% correct or not at all. There is nothing "in between".

En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on May 08, 2020, 12:45:43What I can say is that it is either 100% correct or not at all. There is nothing "in between".

Once again, I don't agree, unless it's "provable or demonstrable".

Keep in mind, there's not just mathematics, but also probability calculation. (Thus, I would say there is a 50/50 chance of something "in between".)  ;)

Btw, are there any other sources but youtube-videos? I'm tired of them (unless it's music), because right now the internet is flooded with videos about Corona etc.

I prefer the written word, much better for "fact-checking".

SueC

I was just going to say that even though astrology is definitely not my thing, Chinese astrology, according to a friend, gives a good explanation for my propensity to get up in the middle of the night to nibble at things:  My true animal is a rat... :lol:
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

I found this via someone on FB:

QuoteHeads up - 'December 21st, 2020 Jupiter is conjunct Saturn at 0° Aquarius. This is the beginning of a new era. All the 'rules' on how society works will be re-written... If you are born between 1950 and 1989, the "Chiron opposite Uranus" generation, you were born with the mission to transcend Saturn or what our forefathers called "reality".'

Oh well, we'll see...

SueC

...so, @Ulrich, do you think this will be the release date for the new Cure album?  :angel   :winking_tongue   :kissing_closed_eyes:
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Yep and it will be a Christmas album!! Snowy white and all that.  :-D  :lol:

SueC

With seven dwarves, or without?  :yum:

I guess snowy white saves on printing costs.  Ink is expensive and we all need to economise now.  And this would actually make a comparatively superior cover for this band.  :angel  But perhaps you meant snowy white metaphorically?
SueC is time travelling