What made you feel sad today?

Started by scatcat, November 16, 2007, 15:08:49

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

Today I feel sad. After learning of the passing away of a Curefan's family member, I wish to reach out and hug someone, who I have never met, but wish I could hug through the internet.. ~hugs~.. there are no words or special smileys that are appropriate.. Love you.  :smth049
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Me too, same as above, And much love. xoxo

Sad there is nothing i can do to help, also sending hugs.   :smth010

Lady

I'm so sick about my sadness...I'm trying to be happy again! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on November 16, 2007, 15:08:49
Today I feel sad. After learning of the passing away of a Curefan's family member, I wish to reach out and hug someone, who I have never met, but wish I could hug through the internet.. ~hugs~.. there are no words or special smileys that are appropriate.. Love you.  :smth049
So sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to that member.
Lots of love and hugs.

silversand

I'm sorry if i ask that, but has a Curefan's member died?? If that is the case, it's really really sad :(.
Hope you can help me out scatcat. Or did i understand something wrong???
Thanks for your answer in advance :)

To all the ones who feel sick and sad i'm sending a big  :smth056

love
silversand 

Cure Freak

Today, is the 7th anniversary of my daughter's death.
I miss her so much.
:cry:

Steve

What Lara said.

I'm sad as my old moggy (Igor) who lives with my mum in England died today. :cry:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Hero

Quote from: Cure Freak on November 26, 2007, 12:35:34
I miss her so much.

So sorry Cure Freak *hugs*

thinking of you...

melly

I miss her so much.
Oh..dear god...I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose your child..
         You are in my thoughts Cure Freak...
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

mwwaahhh CureFreak. ~hugs~  :smth056

thank you for sharing.. it helps sometimes..  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

:cry:  Still missing someone, and lots of love to all of you who are also missing a love one.

Christmas is never very happy time for me, Mum passed on many years ago near this time, and just feels so far away now.

Iam thinking of someone else who's lost their Mother and wishing time would help, to take away the pain,  :smth056

Feel for you so much also CureFreak ~  :smth058

Much love, can be such a lonely time, this time of year.

Feeling lonely, but many of us together alone.   :smth054

Steve

Although it can't bring someone dear to you back, we are here & sharing your loss (that goes to all of you). :smth008
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Lady

Hugs to CureFreak and Rogue! :smth056  You're not alone!!! :smth049
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

scatcat

@Steve,.. I'm sorry about you moggy.. Mine will probably outlive me.. goddman it!!  :smth011 he's 9 years old.. I think that's about 48 or even 56 years in cat time.. older than me.. ( though I have more grey hair!!)  :smth100

I've never had a moggy live so long.. and .. he's my best buddy when my son is gone away with his dad... without my moggy.. there would be no 'me'.. plus, my son would be devastated.. he's had him just before he was 4 years old.. they are 'brothers'.. my 'moggy' licks my son all over when he comes home after a couple of days, plants himself on his bed, and lavishes  the attention and the fact he is home , the 3 of us together. priceles.. :smth045

~sending you cyber hugs~  :smth056
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

I miss her so much.

:smth049 :smth049 :smth049 Cure Freak..
I can say this.. No-one but me remembers my son's passing.. ( they may.. but do not acknowledge that day).. I hope you had some support and lit a candle to remember..   :smth059 I do this on my own after 14 years. It is MY day.. I really want to be left alone.. I get out his special memory box, and look at photos, a few months yet..
sending you hugs ~  :smth056
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life