Favourite cure videos

Started by strange_as_angels, September 04, 2005, 22:56:18

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

Quote from: Poe on August 28, 2008, 01:42:05
I'd love to see that, don't know where to look for stuff like that. Google would be a start of course... :roll:
i think currently one master version (for rockumentary 92) is up on the tracker on foreverdrowning.net.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

shakethexdisease

pictures of you  :D it's simple, and i like the props.

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i really enjoy all the cure videos that are just crazy and don't make sense at all. like lovecats, caterpillar ( mint car ) and let's go to bed.
pictures of you and just like heaven are very beautiful.
but in the end lullaby is just very atmospheric and somehow different so it's my favorite video. it freaked me out the first time I saw it. I wasn't even used to robert's make-up so i was shocked  :shock:
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

alwaysprayingforRAIN

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot primary and catch. looooooooooove those :smth041
lullaby is still my favorite. i talked to my mum about the cure and she doesn't even like them but she was like... i remember that scary video with the spiders.... that one is great  :smth043
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

nadia-domingos

I love lullaby, Charlotte sometimes, hanging garden, primary, lovesong, just like heaven, hot hot hot, never enough, the end of the world ( i love stop motion movies!) hmm.. catch is pretty cute as well as boy dnt cry.

:smth061
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

Druide

...Dancing in my pocket...

mscurefan

I love their early stuff -"other voices", "a forest", "Hanging Garden"-stuff like that.  I also like "Never enough" and "Lovecats" is cute. I really like the live music.

Costanza

No one lifts their hands
No one lifts their eyes
Justified with empty words

Quadpus72

Catch, Pictures of You, Inbetween Days, High

Spock93

I really like Pictures Of You, it gives me some tumblr-hipster vibes, lol.

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Catch, Fascination Street, Friday I'm In Love, Just Like Heaven, Why Can't I Be You?, In Between Days, High, The Hanging Garden, Close To Me, Boys Don't Cry, Hot Hot Hot, The End Of The World, Pictures Of You, Lovesong, Lets Go To Bed, In Between Days.

Ulrich

Hm, I really used to like the Cure's videos back in the late 1980s and early 90s... but it is difficult to name all the faves. I used to watch these compilations w/ the vids put out by the band as soon as I had a VHS video player ("Staring At The Sea" & "Picture Show" & later "Galore")! However since then, my interest in videos has diminished.
Back in the day, I really liked "Inbetween days", "The Caterpillar", "Lullaby", "Never enough" and "Just like heaven" (and yeah, the snowball fight at the tail end of "Pictures of you"!), nowadays still a fave is "Catch" (hence the topic about the single & video elsewhere here).

Btw, welcome to the Forum, Spock93!  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...