2008.03.04 Marseille - Le Dome (France)

Started by Druide, September 22, 2007, 11:11:14

Previous topic - Next topic

umbrellaman

Anyway, cheers to the folks keeping us up-to-date!  :smth023

u-a-b-f

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 04, 2008, 23:02:51
or maybe they just accidentally printed some 300 extra set list sheets for the mexico 2nd night and are just consuming those until they run out of them... and then they'll print new and corrected ones without that certain set... 

:smth023  :smth023  :smth023

japanesebaby

Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 04, 2008, 23:04:42
Quote from: japanesebaby on March 04, 2008, 23:02:51
or maybe they just accidentally printed some 300 extra set list sheets for the mexico 2nd night and are just consuming those until they run out of them... and then they'll print new and corrected ones without that certain set... 

:smth023  :smth023  :smth023

yes, i'm really starting to think it might all be just some nasty humor from the old bob-devil... :twisted:

;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

u-a-b-f

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 04, 2008, 23:10:19
yes, i'm really starting to think it might all be just some nasty humor from the old bob-devil... :twisted:

;)
but it isn't funny anymore ...  :smth100

... at least Paniels favorite song was played so he might be lucky ... or freak'd :lol: ... again and again and again  :lol:

japanesebaby

Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 04, 2008, 23:15:36
Quote from: japanesebaby on March 04, 2008, 23:10:19

;)
but it isn't funny anymore ...  :smth100

yeah that's the problem (and that's why i called him 'devil' anyway).
it's a bit like when you laugh really hard for way too long and you actually start feeling pain all over your body and your face and cheeks feel like they are about to freeze and crumble to pieces and fall off.
not cool. :/

Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 04, 2008, 23:15:36
... at least Paniels favorite song was played so he might be lucky ... or freak'd :lol: ... again and again and again  :lol:

i think i must send him more videos! ;)

[/quote]

erpomata

no surprises...i think i won't bet my cent on a different setlist in paris  :(
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

disintegration

Where is the setlist? I don't see the encores!  :shock:
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

j

Setlist is now complete.  We had some technical issues yesterday (and again now) where Olivier's site would stop being embedded, then came back once David worked his magic.  Of course, I went in to update the list this morning, and poof! Olivier's site is gone again.  Paging Dr. David!

japanesebaby

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on March 05, 2008, 12:19:35
Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, The Blood, Please Project, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

1st encore: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
2nd encore: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freak Show, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You
3rd encore: Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

Show was 2 hours and 56 minutes.

(Thanks to Oliver and COF....I found it posted there. :) )

please always see the first post of the thread for set lists on our live threads - the set list is already there.

closedown

and another gig without Grinding Halt + Jumping Someone Else's Train...  :smth011
most static sets in ages + the more interesting songs turn up just once or twice, seems indeed like 'hopefully the tour is soon over' mentality to me...

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 05, 2008, 12:23:27

please always see the first post of the thread for set lists on our live threads - the set list is already there.

Zeesh! :(  I'm sorry.  I deleted my post.  Just trying to help.

japanesebaby

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on March 05, 2008, 12:38:55
Quote from: japanesebaby on March 05, 2008, 12:23:27

Zeesh! :(  I'm sorry.  I deleted my post.  Just trying to help.

hey no problem. :D
i didn't mean to come across like i a d***head, just printed it in red so that more people would notice, that's all.

gioez

Mmmmmmm........... the mainset isn't so different in comparison with Roma and Milano. And the encores are shorter...

So, no surprises, but I think the night was so nice for people attending this show because The Cure is The Cure...  ;)
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

CureCrusader

Quote from: gioez on March 05, 2008, 13:04:40
Mmmmmmm........... the mainset isn't so different in comparison with Roma and Milano. And the encores are shorter...

So, no surprises, but I think the night was so nice for people attending this show because The Cure is The Cure...  ;)

has anyone walked away from a Cure concert and thought... hmm it could have been better?
( I mean besides what songs you particularly wanted to hear live) ??  :!:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

japanesebaby

Quote from: CureCrusader on March 05, 2008, 13:09:06
Quote from: gioez on March 05, 2008, 13:04:40

has anyone walked away from a Cure concert and thought... hmm it could have been better?
( I mean besides what songs you particularly wanted to hear live) ??  :!:

i agree with this. one can easily slag off the set list if one wasn't there personally or  regret that some songs weren't played after a while has passed form the concert you went to. but at least for the 4 shows i've seen so far, i haven't been feeling bad or disappointed right after the show - or during it.