Previous topic - Next topic

figurehead

Is that one sold out or not yet?
Does anyone knows?
Ouh & somethinf else,only seating? :shock:
What is wrong with the Americans? :roll:
'Is It Always Like This?'

rodney

I think all of the shows on the American tour have seats only.  We still stand the whole time, but we actually have our own little space.  I like it just fine!

j

Quote from: rodney on February 22, 2008, 20:25:37
I think all of the shows on the American tour have seats only.  We still stand the whole time, but we actually have our own little space.  I like it just fine!

Not all shows (Austin is general Admission!)

j

Pollstar is showing a change of venue from the Garden to Radio City Music Hall.  Not sure of the validity of this yet....

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=CURE&Key=Y

Radio City's website still shows them at the Garden on the 20th and RCMH on the 21st.

sullen

Quote from: j on March 20, 2008, 11:18:04
Pollstar is showing a change of venue from the Garden to Radio City Music Hall.  Not sure of the validity of this yet....

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=CURE&Key=Y

Radio City's website still shows them at the Garden on the 20th and RCMH on the 21st.

Probably a mistake.
Would be nice, yes.
They sold out like 90% of MSG for the friday show.
Very doubtful it would downsize with those kind of sales.
Wish/hope/dreaming it's true though, but doubtful.

j

Pollstar has corrected it.  MSG on the 20th and RCMH on the 21st :smth023

Steve

I am seriously think of travelling to this one & the 21st too, but wondered if anyone knew if there was any tickets left at all?
:-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

j

There are tickets available through ticketmaster for the MSG show, but not the second night.  The second night is available on Stubhub.com

sullen

I might have 3 for sale for MSG.

Theyre in the top section, but theyre in the first row and not far from the stage, so you have a nice view despite the height, excellent for photo and video, is which these seats were originally intended on.

Originally bought the three tickets, but one person bailed, so were looking to sell and upgrade to a pair on the floor.

Anyone interested, send me a message.
Theyre around 50$USD each ticket, i forget the exact amount.

Cure Freak

*hopes for Cold to be on setlist*
:)
i can dream, too.

CureinHAND

hey... here's the thing... Im new here... but im a huge fan (probably heard this many times b4)... i bought 3 tix to the show friday and my friends bailed out on me... they are great seats... in section 110 to the right of the stage... i need to give at least 2, maybe all three of them to someone that needs them... and i wont rip anyone off... i promise... and these are real... if anyone is interested send me a message or an email...

the best to all...

geologist

I have the same issue as the above poster. I have two extra tickets for this Friday's show at MSG in section 11. They are excellent seats but I do not have enough people to fill them. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to sell them to you for face value ($75 each) or possibly less.

Here is the seating chart:

And here is the view from section 11:

Krakr

For sure all my hopes for these 2 NYC shows.
I'm always disappointed when a tour ends with very standard shows.
Let's remember last '89 '92 shows in Europe!
When you compare it to Wembley '08  :smth011

For all the lucky fellows who got their tickets, have a great show!

j

I made it to my hotel in Newark, NJ and will be hopping on to the train to MSG in a half hour or so.  Looking at the pic above, and using this pic from COF:

It looks like I am 4 rows in front of the soundboard, which is pretty far back.  Looks like I may only get long distance pics tonight, but supposedly I am in the "sweet spot" on the floor.  Basically, in the pic above (not the COF pic), my row is the last row that you can see the top of the chairs of in the picture.