NetTransport

Started by smitha, August 05, 2005, 16:34:51

Previous topic - Next topic

smitha

i really didn't know where to post this, so i decided it here as it's related to the benicassim tonight show. We've all heard it will be broadcasted at RADIO3 of Spain, so i wanted to record it. Today I downloades NetTransport to do it, but i really cannot understand how it works (i don't get a thing about computers...). I tried several times to record things today, testing the program, but always with bad results. The main problem is, i think, while broadcasting the window of RADIO3 has no URL to copy and paste at NetTransport (as lots of other things, for example the Multimedia section at the Beach of Stone site), so trying to get one in the Properties i only get a html copy of the page. Help me!

thank you

lostflower4

Looking into it right now. I'll get back to you...  :idea:

lostflower4

The link for the Radio 3 broadcast is:

rtsp://a1830.l830120550.c8301.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1830/8301/v0001/reflector:20550

However, I cannot get it to work. I just reloaded my computer a couple weeks ago, so maybe I am missing some software?  :roll:

Please let me know if this works for anyone else!

dsanchez

Seems Radio 3 is not working now..I am trying with this

http://www.rtve.es/rne/audio/RNE3.asx

:(

Quote from: lostflower4The link for the Radio 3 broadcast is:

rtsp://a1830.l830120550.c8301.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1830/8301/v0001/reflector:20550

However, I cannot get it to work. I just reloaded my computer a couple weeks ago, so maybe I am missing some software?  :roll:

Please let me know if this works for anyone else!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

smitha

that stream link for Radio3 that dsanchez posted, if changed to Radio4 provides the transmission, but if i paste that link in NetTransfer it doens not work.

Anonymous

Quote from: smithathat stream link for Radio3 that dsanchez posted, if changed to Radio4 provides the transmission, but if i paste that link in NetTransfer it doens not work.

This is the corresponding directly link dervived from changing it to "4".

rtsp://a783.l1041530780.c10415.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/783/10415/v0001/reflector:30780

But this isn't Radio 3, is it??

dsanchez

you posted your message at 7.33 pm...cure is going to play in about 90 minutes or 23.00 spanish time (16.00 peruvian time)...

cheers

David.

Quote from: AnonymousI've tested recording Radio 4 through my sound card using Adobe Audition. It works fine. Now if Radio 3 would actually play we'd be set!  :roll:

By the way, does anyone know the GMT offset for Spanish time? That would be helpful!  :D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

I've tested recording Radio 4 through my sound card using Adobe Audition. It works fine. Now if Radio 3 would actually play we'd be set!  

By the way, does anyone know the GMT offset for Benicassim time? That would be helpful!

smitha

What i know is that in Spain is an hour later than here in Portugal, and here it is 21:42 pm right now.

Yo La Tengo may be performing right now and Radio3 should be covering it and nothing has been done yet. I'm getting really nervous!

Anonymous

don't you any "reflector" link to LeMouv radio as it is one for the crappy RADIO3?

smitha