the worst cure cover you know?

Started by japanesebaby, January 04, 2006, 23:13:03

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Quote from: Simon on May 19, 2009, 19:54:00
Quote from: japanesebaby on May 19, 2009, 19:45:29"Cold as it hits the bleeding ground.. ground... ground... ground.." -uuuuh.

all these bad cover bands are certainly one thing. but still, this version here never ended up on an album somewhere and got released. it's amazing what kind of rubbish versions have really been officially released.
i think the link that lostflower4 posted towards the beginning of this thread (that awful version of 'catch' with a trombone and hat horrible singer), that's still one of the worst (released) ones i've ever heard.

Horrible isn't it? He also mimic the decaying vocals of the original. "ground ground ground ground...." stupid. I tried to get to the link lostflower4 posted, but it's gone  :? The page is down or something...

Back by unpopular demand!

Eggs - Catch

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 04, 2009, 06:57:00
Quote from: Simon on May 19, 2009, 19:54:00
Quote from: japanesebaby on May 19, 2009, 19:45:29"Cold as it hits the bleeding ground.. ground... ground... ground.." -uuuuh.

all these bad cover bands are certainly one thing. but still, this version here never ended up on an album somewhere and got released. it's amazing what kind of rubbish versions have really been officially released.
i think the link that lostflower4 posted towards the beginning of this thread (that awful version of 'catch' with a trombone and hat horrible singer), that's still one of the worst (released) ones i've ever heard.

Horrible isn't it? He also mimic the decaying vocals of the original. "ground ground ground ground...." stupid. I tried to get to the link lostflower4 posted, but it's gone  :? The page is down or something...

Back by unpopular demand!

Eggs - Catch

i honestly don't know if i should curse or thank you for sharing this pleasure/pain. ???
that was the most awful piece of 'music' i ever heard. so f*cking awful that i just laughed hysterically :-D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

nadia-domingos

just like heaven by katy malua. that chick is just. ew. i dont know i hate her voice and the way she does covers. she totaly ruined the song
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

Lady

Quote from: nadia-domingos on July 27, 2009, 18:02:37
just like heaven by katy malua.
Sure!
And "So Human" by lady sovereign... :smth011
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

nadia-domingos

i really hate and get angry when a shitty singer makes a shitty cover of one of my fav bands.. specially the curem which is the band of my life.
that pisses me off. lady sovereign and katy melua should be slapped
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

MariaComeHome

i don't know why but i hate the smashing pumpkins version of A Night Like This...i can't listen it!!

well...lady sovereign is always in my nightmares.... :smth022

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: MariaComeHome on August 04, 2009, 17:41:55
i don't know why but i hate the smashing pumpkins version of A Night Like This...i can't listen it!!

well...lady sovereign is always in my nightmares.... :smth022

yeah she is just trash honestly!!!  :smth088

i don't really like the smashing pumpkins' cover, but at least they added kind of their own thing to it and didn't just try to copy it...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Eire

Blink 182, being one of the worst bands ever, of course did a horrible version of A Letter to Elise. I've see idiots on youtube claiming that their cover is better! Ugh.

Also, that "sample" of Close to Me by that Sovereign person/lady/thing is horrible as well. Disgusting.

I tend to never like cover songs.

GwenMadden

Quote from: strange_as_angels on January 29, 2006, 19:04:15
Quote from: feefooa letter to elise by blink-182 from icon.

yeah, that was terrible

TOO TERRIBLE. THANK YOU :smth011