What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on May 11, 2018, 08:53:48
Last exam today 

Fingers crossed all will go well!
Enjoy the drinks (and the summer - will there be one in Scotland at all? :winking_tongue)!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

word_on_a_wing

Last exam today  :D

Some hard earned drinks afterwards, can finally begin to enjoy the start of my summer  :cool

👍👍

Enjoy the ☀️!
Here in Australia it's ☔️
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on May 11, 2018, 09:45:13
Last exam today 

Fingers crossed all will go well!
Enjoy the drinks (and the summer - will there be one in Scotland at all? :winking_tongue)!

Believe it or not, there's a summer happening right about now. It's so alien to us all  :rofl. Every night the smell of BBQs keep wafting in the window  :cool I've got the freckles on my face to prove it! Haha But thank you Ulrich, the exam was fine.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on May 11, 2018, 16:25:56
Last exam today  :D

Some hard earned drinks afterwards, can finally begin to enjoy the start of my summer  :cool

👍👍

Enjoy the ☀️!
Here in Australia it's ☔️

We stole your sun  :oops:

Thank you though ;)

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on May 13, 2018, 22:20:54
Believe it or not, there's a summer happening right about now. ... the exam was fine.

Glad to hear about both!  :)

Ulrich

As unfortunately happens, on my mind are "mundane" things like people owing me money etc., plus having to go to the dentist...  :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I wish that on my mind were nature, music, poetry and beauty... I'm working on it.  :angel

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on May 28, 2018, 10:02:22people owing me money

I hope you have any receipts about it. Otherwise you might have lost a friend and the money.  :(
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on May 28, 2018, 10:58:12
I hope you have any receipts about it.

In part. I do have emails promising me "part" of what I'm owed for mid-May. But I have nothing specific (which a court would accept). Never mind.

In another case, I do have receipts from my bank about money being booked off my account by a company I have absolutely no ties with. Now it's up to them to prove why they did this and pay me back the amount they owe. (A few bookings were cancelled by my bank. My bad: I noticed too late, as I'd thought it was something else when it first appeared...)  :unamused:

Ulrich

Quote from: Ulrich on May 28, 2018, 10:02:22
I wish that on my mind were nature...

I said I'll be working on it:

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on May 28, 2018, 11:30:54
In part. I do have emails promising me "part" of what I'm owed for mid-May. But I have nothing specific (which a court would accept). Never mind.

Strange coincidence. Yesterday I walked through the town centre and then I saw
that person who once owed me a large sum. We had arranged a monthly repayment.
It worked good for a while, but after a year or so she started to putting me off. Luckily
for me, I had enough receipts and a handwritten contract and went to a lawyer. It was
unpleasant and didn't save our friendship but at least I got my money back. Lesson learned.  ;)

By the way, I like that picture - almost like a painting!
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on May 29, 2018, 09:31:48
We had arranged a monthly repayment. It worked good for a while, but after a year or so she started to putting me off.

Well, the same could happen to me, but we'll see. I'll try and be patient (for a while at least).  :expressionless:

Quote from: MeltingMan on May 29, 2018, 09:31:48
By the way, I like that picture - almost like a painting!

Oh, thank you, that's really nice to hear. I like that place, it's only a few miles to drive, so I tend to go back there every once in a while.  :)

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Heather is on my mind, that is all

chemicaloverload

Ah nature Ulrich, what a lovely scene. I have been lost in nature for a few days, it was glorious :)

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on May 30, 2018, 21:49:45
Ah nature Ulrich, what a lovely scene. I have been lost in nature for a few days, it was glorious :)

Great to hear! Today I might be off again on another journey into nature (it's what you call a "bank holiday" here).  :cool

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on May 31, 2018, 11:17:08
Quote from: chemicaloverload on May 30, 2018, 21:49:45

Great to hear! Today I might be off again on another journey into nature (it's what you call a "bank holiday" here).  :cool

I hope you enjoyed the 'bank holiday' and that there are more to come! So far, its been a great start to the summer :)

Off to Eden Festival tomorrow. I'll need to get some good pictures and post them. It's in the woods  :D Akin to something out of a fairy tale (from what I've already seen), I suppose I'll find out tomorrow. Bez from The Happy Monday's is doing an acid house set so that should a good one  :cool