what's your bigger dream in life?

Started by dsanchez, October 14, 2005, 22:50:54

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

splitmilk34

What's my biggest dream in life?   ...  

Probably to become a professional musician, not even famous.  I just want to make a living out of it.
"... sleeping less every night"

harrold

to have a normal family life and to have and grew children, at least four! :-)
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

dsanchez

My girlfriend lives in another country so for the moment our biggest dream is just to live together, have our jobs and have a family in a future :)

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

splitmilk34

That's a good one, and I would choose that in your situation as well.
"... sleeping less every night"

Bone

i have the same one as spiltmilk!
-Bone

Janko

To go and live in New York and London and Sidney for a couple of years each town...

Basically to go and meet the world as much as there is to be seen...

But not in tourist kind of way but, I dont know - creating, working, learning, meeting people for real...

And stuff.
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Sussex

I dream to have a beautiful life with my girlfriend in the future..

Having a good job with a good pay so that im able to buy anything that i want especially the things that is hard for me to get it right now..

My biggest dream is to watch The Cure concert since it will cost a lot of money for me to do so..just one concert before i die... :rocker
"Thick As Shit"

Sussex

My biggest dream is to watch The Cure concert since it will cost a lot of money for me to do so..just one concert before i die... :rocker
[/quote]

My wish to see The Cure live in concert will become true..Im goin to Singapore next week to watch our boys!! :rocker :smth035 :smth020 :smth023
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

Quote from: Sussex on March 03, 2007, 19:52:39

You just made this dream real. Congratulations :rocker
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

caithness

My bigger dream in life is continue to be the best mom I can to my kids, live and love my wonderful husband and one day live in the country and have my degree done and go to all the shows/concerts I want too.

Sussex

Quote from: dsanchez on August 22, 2007, 17:55:21
Quote from: Sussex on March 03, 2007, 19:52:39

You just made this dream real. Congratulations :rocker

Gracias Dude.. :-D
"Thick As Shit"

Sussex

Quote from: caithness on August 22, 2007, 17:56:11
My bigger dream in life is continue to be the best mom I can to my kids, live and love my wonderful husband and one day live in the country and have my degree done and go to all the shows/concerts I want too.

I wish you the best!  :smth023
"Thick As Shit"

strange_day

Mine would start with getting away from where i live. Going to university and achieving the goals ive always wanted to, become a proper musician and be able to get by on that......... but most of all, my lifes ambition would be just to be happy.

rjl

Mine are all simple - keep at my job as long as possible (pays okay, very little structure, lots of freedom/learning opportunities, not a terrible amount of pressing work for the most part), and to keep myself amused (all simple pleasures, like music, movies, etc.).

The ideal / far-fetched dream is for my friend/co-conspirator to make it in music, as I'm sure I'll be dragged along into it all, in some capacity.