2018.07.07 London, Hyde Park (England) "British Summer Time"

Started by Ulrich, December 12, 2017, 09:44:08

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

I can't go sadly. I really wanna see The Cure thou bc I have never seen em live. Been to 8 concerts but The Cure was not one of em :(

MeltingMan

Quote from: Hero on December 13, 2017, 21:16:14
Ugh it looks so good, and of course i've been living in London for over a year and have already made plans to travel next summer, and now this happens and i'm not going to be there!

:(
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

I can't go to this show sadly. I wish they would announce a tour. I really wanna see em so bad bc The Cure mean the whole world to me. Really, imma alone and I got the Cure and they just brighten up my day, and a tour would make it better!! :)

dsanchez

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on December 15, 2017, 19:03:12
I can't go to this show sadly. I wish they would announce a tour

They already had a long tour in 2016, so they won't announce another one next year. But this show won't be the only show next year, you can bet that ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

413dream

I hope so, we should plan holidays with our kids to visit some sea side because of The Cure show - like in 2012 (Milano, Rome).. :smth020 :smth023

Quote from: dsanchez on December 15, 2017, 19:10:03
Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on December 15, 2017, 19:03:12
I can't go to this show sadly. I wish they would announce a tour

They already had a long tour in 2016, so they won't announce another one next year. But this show won't be the only show next year, you can bet that ;)

i missed em that tour bc I wasnt a fan and imma mad at myself for that. I Hope they do a show near me thou bc I would do anything to see em live. They mean the world to me rn and I just wanna see em. :(

imma moving to Europe next year in July so unless they do a U.S. show I cant see em for a long time I wann cry :(

dsanchez

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on December 15, 2017, 22:41:07I Hope they do a show near me thou bc I would do anything to see em live. They mean the world to me rn and I just wanna see em. :(

Where are you located?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Quote from: dsanchez on December 15, 2017, 22:55:56
Hopefully before July 7th...

yea it probs wont happen ever, its ok I guess, probs not ment to anyway, stupid fate

NadiaSometimes

Hi guys! i took my tickets for the show (I'm from France) but I'm so upset because I choose the mail tickets (newbie) and now i'm afraid I won't receive my tickets, i wanna cry

MeltingMan

Quote from: NadiaSometimes on December 17, 2017, 12:22:20
Hi guys! i took my tickets for the show (I'm from France) but I'm so upset because I choose the mail tickets (newbie) and now i'm afraid I won't receive my tickets, i wanna cry

O no! Please don't worry. I did the same and we will receive the tickets timely.  ;)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

I wouldn't worry about that at all. I am sure you will receive the tickets on time :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

NadiaSometimes

Quote from: MeltingMan on December 17, 2017, 16:07:09

O no! Please don't worry. I did the same and we will receive the tickets timely.  ;)

Thank you so much, i will try not to worry then, I will keep you updated :)