And Also The Trees

Started by varney, January 06, 2006, 20:04:41

Previous topic - Next topic

varney

Are there any fans of And Also The Trees on this board. I?ve seen the concert in Bochum in November and it was the best Trees concert I have ever seen. Brilliant setlist. The atmosphere in the Christuskirche was really amazing. Anyone else been there?

dsanchez

AATT is a great band, I have a concert in Bielefeld (video) and Pittsburg (audio) just in case you are interesed. My fav song is Lady d'Arbanville.

David,.

Quote from: varneyAre there any fans of And Also The Trees on this board. I?ve seen the concert in Bochum in November and it was the best Trees concert I have ever seen. Brilliant setlist. The atmosphere in the Christuskirche was really amazing. Anyone else been there?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

varney

I have seen three AATT concerts in Bielefeld. Maybe we could find a way to trade? :P

Joe

I have never seen AATT material available anywhere in the US. Its a shame because I'm interested in checking their music out.

varney

It is really a shame, that AATT never had the success that they should have . I think their music is so unique. There is no other band that sounds like them.  They are so brilliant!

For all those who are interested in the music of AATT there is a link where you can download 5 live tracks.

It would be interesting if anyone knows another side where to find AATT songs.

http://www.andalsothetrees.info/media/media.htm

dsanchez

As I said, I have a nice video concert in Bielefeld, PC 69. Contact me for a trade of this great band :)

David.

Quote from: varneyIt is really a shame, that AATT never had the success that they should have . I think their music is so unique. There is no other band that sounds like them.  They are so brilliant!

For all those who are interested in the music of AATT there is a link where you can download 5 live tracks.

It would be interesting if anyone knows another side where to find AATT songs.

http://www.andalsothetrees.info/media/media.htm
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo