The Essence

Started by kirill, January 19, 2006, 10:14:23

Previous topic - Next topic

kirill

wonder if any of you has "Glow" album by The Essence, cure clone band from Holland

Roan

Yes .. i've got this one , infact i've got all cd (5 albums) and cd-singles of them... Glow is nice but the older albums are better !!!

See U
cold as ice

kirill

great!

Monument Of Trust, Purity, Dancing In The Rain (The Best Of) are all I could find (oops, this line looks like the one from 'pictures of you' :lol: )

but the best songs i've ever heard from them are Taking On The World, Through The Years (rock version), Bleed. were available on their site.

Taking On The World is simply gorgeous! if i close my eyes at the fact of such a striking absence of The Essence's own personallity, i would listen to this song back-to-back with A Letter To Elise or something. and actually i do every now and then.  when the prejudice gives way...

can i ask you to upload 'Glow' on rapidshare or megaupload?
would it be a problem for you?

ps in case you have a fast internet and loads of free time i'd be happy to get Ecstasy and Nothing Lasts Forever too.

sorry i'm asking too much... sorry
Glow would be enough.

Roan

It would be difficult to upload them at the moment but if you send me your adres then I can burn this cd's for you and sent them to you

Greetings Roan
cold as ice

Anonymous

oh.. that would be great! thanks really!
Roan, i sent you an email