Donations to support Curefans.com

Started by admin, September 06, 2009, 12:56:41

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Dear members,

Curefans.com is now accepting donations from members to help support the site.

Since its inception in 2005, curefans.com has been entirely self-supporting, and this is partly due to the overly aggressive nature that another related site has used to seek funding. We did not want to be associated with these practices, but as our costs for hosting and providing additional services continue to rise (€216/year as of 2019), we decided that it would be OK to ask for contributions so long as it is done in an appropriate manner. Up until 2010 the costs associated with curefans.com were supported only by the forum's two administrators. Nowadays the costs are covered only by one person.

Please note that donations are not required to be a member, but for those who can help it will be extremely appreciated. This will also help to improve the site in the future. Members who contribute will earn automatically the honorary title of Curefan Elite Member.

This year, please consider making a donation of €5, €20, €50 or whatever you can to sustain this site. You may donate in the following way:

Paypal
info@curefans.com

If you would like to use another payment method, please contact us to info@curefans.com

Thank you!

The Curefans Staff

admin

To those reading this, please consider making a donation to maintain the site in the upcoming year. Thank you! :)

SueC

OMG, I've gone all green like Kermit and stopped being cool!   :1f631:

I'm afraid the exchange rate was bad... but anyway, we hope that helps, and thanks for running this place.  :cool
SueC is time travelling

SueC

Is this forum flush at the moment? I've not seen this thread come up for a while. Do we need to make some donations?  I really enjoy being on a forum that's not plastered with advertising! :)
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on August 18, 2021, 15:57:01Is this forum flush at the moment? I've not seen this thread come up for a while. Do we need to make some donations?  I really enjoy being on a forum that's not plastered with advertising! :)

Donations are most welcome! it's about EUR 200/year I mostly paid and the donations of some of you out there (thank you!)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

OMG! And the last time I saw the hat come around was nearly two years ago! Have you been eating lentils to keep this going?

We'll chip in again next time we do the banking!  :smth023
SueC is time travelling

MeltingMan

I have on 01.06. donated for this year. Hey, Simon's Birthday! 😎
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

Quote from: MeltingMan on August 18, 2021, 17:22:43I have on 01.06. donated for this year. Hey, Simon's Birthday! 😎

you did! Thank you Sir.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo