Biggest fan

Started by alpinglow, April 16, 2010, 22:32:26

Previous topic - Next topic

alpinglow

I'm looking for Mr. Smith's biggest fan. One who know everything about him.

japanesebaby

Quote from: alpinglow on April 16, 2010, 22:32:26
One who know everything about him.

you know that sounds more like an obsessed stalker than a fan. :smth036 scary!

or, maybe robert himself might qualify, being the pretty narcissistic personality that he is.

;)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: alpinglow on April 16, 2010, 22:32:26
I'm looking for Mr. Smith's biggest fan. One who know everything about him.

So what do you want to know about him? Post your question and someone here will certany answer ;)

By the way, welcome to Curefans.com!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alpinglow

The number on Barrack. Anyone know?

dsanchez

Quote from: alpinglow on April 23, 2010, 21:37:45

My english is limited, can you rephrase your question? I don't know what you mean by "barrack".
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

Quote from: dsanchez on May 05, 2010, 17:38:23

My english is limited, can you rephrase your question? I don't know what you mean by "barrack".
I was recently on vacation in Chicago and can say with certainty that Barack Obama's home address is 5406 S. Greenwood Ave., Chicago, IL, 60615, USA. So the "number" is definitely 5406.  :lol:

Not sure what this has to do with The Cure, or if Obama is even a fan.  ;)  I remember he once stated that his iPod playlist included Jay-Z, P. Diddy, and Kanye West, so I wouldn't be so sure.  :oops:

Anyway, good luck getting there as security is crazy around the entire block. Sorry if this pic is "too big," but the attachment feature on here seems broken:

The odd thing is you can get a better view of the White House without the police/secret service coming after you.  :smth017

I didn't want to get too aggressive as I had a bunch of photos on my camera that I didn't want to lose — along with the fact that cops are prone to harass me for some reason. I was actually planning to come back later on foot, but never got around to it.

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on November 04, 2010, 12:15:26
Quote from: dsanchez on May 05, 2010, 17:38:23

I was recently on vacation in Chicago and can say with certainty that Barack Obama's home address is 5406 S. Greenwood Ave., Chicago, IL, 60615, USA. So the "number" is definitely 5406.  :lol:

awesome infos dude.  :smth023

Quote from: lostflower4 on November 04, 2010, 12:15:26
Not sure what this has to do with The Cure, or if Obama is even a fan.  ;)  I remember he once stated that his iPod playlist included Jay-Z, P. Diddy, and Kanye West, so I wouldn't be so sure.  :oops:

indeed:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/25/barackobama.uselections2008

robert might not be his biggest icon:

"I've got to say, having both Dylan and Bruce Springsteen say kind words about you is pretty remarkable," Obama said. "Those guys are icons."

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure

it's number 12, isn't it???
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]