0 (0%)
Gioez
0 (0%)
Other not in list
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 17, 2005, 09:39:43

gioez

I vote for Harrold, only because he's sharing with little resources, but with passion!!! But this poll it's only for joking  :wink:
There is a lot of good people: Jeff, Tristan Berlin, Kathywilliams, Exploding Boy, Babyscream, Doubt, Tof, Bartabas, Carnage Visors, Lostflower4, Cult Hero, Alexvdb... and the rest too!!!!

Ciao!!!!
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

Tristan Berlin

I'm not able to vote for anybody. All of them are very kind guys and one has more time to trade and others have less time....it's difficult to say who is the best trader but what I can really say  to all of them (except me) is THANK YOU!!!!  :D

gioez

Quote from: Tristan BerlinI'm not able to vote for anybody. All of them are very kind guys and one has more time to trade and others have less time....it's difficult to say who is the best trader but what I can really say  to all of them (except me) is THANK YOU!!!!  :D

that's right! my it's only a joke...  :wink:

Hey, Tristan, I hope to see Berlin one day: I think this town is very fascinating.
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

Tristan Berlin

Quote from: gioez
Quote from: Tristan BerlinI'm not able to vote for anybody. All of them are very kind guys and one has more time to trade and others have less time....it's difficult to say who is the best trader but what I can really say  to all of them (except me) is THANK YOU!!!!  :D

that's right! my it's only a joke...  :wink:

Hey, Tristan, I hope to see Berlin one day: I think this town is very fascinating.

You're right. This city is one of the most beautiful cities in germany. No - it is the most beautiful City here.  :-D
Yeah...it's very cool here....you are welcome.  :D

lostflower4

Yes, this must be only for joking purposes. I don't like ranking people in such a sense. So many people left off. I mean, where's Ron? He's sharing like a madman. And others too ? I hope no one takes this too seriously.

Remember, it's us combined that make downloading a lot of fun! :!:

harrold

Quote from: lostflower4Yes, this must be only for joking purposes. I don't like ranking people in such a sense. So many people left off. I mean, where's Ron? He's sharing like a madman. And others too ? I hope no one takes this too seriously.

Remember, it's us combined that make downloading a lot of fun! :!:

Yes, exactly, these kind of ratings are just for passing time away... Anyway, one more important person is missing from the row, a lady....
After all, thanks for your vote, goiez  :D , please keep this vote for me when I'm fighting for to be the president of USA or UN or EU! :-D
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "