Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire

The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream :)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: fiction on November 21, 2009, 16:26:45
Well Roxette is probably one of the most overrated groups in the Swedish music scene´s history. They´re pretty much in the same crappy scene as Abba, Ace of Base, Hives and Håkan Hellström (just to mention e crappy few). Eurovision contest music at its peak(?).

I listened Roxette between 1990-1991 I think, I was 13 or 14 by then. I was big fan of them, I remember. But I remember this group of guys listening new wave at the school, and I knew the PSB, Depeche Mode and then The Cure. A pretty radical change ;)

But I still love "Fading like a flower", and some other Roxette songs. "Fading like a flower" takes me back to the high school times...

Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Getting ready for my second PSB show of the year, now in Rostock, Germany :rocker

Pet Shop Boys Love is a Catastrophe live on Jools Holland
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

One of the nicest songs of this decade, "Sleeper", from the german band Malory

Malory-Sleeper
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Editors - The Racing Rats

Editors - The Racing Rats

I love his voice.
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Tomorrow I'm going for the second time this year to The Simple Minds :rocker

Simple Minds - Waterfront - Edinburgh Castle 2009

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on November 27, 2009, 16:46:05
Tomorrow I'm going for the second time this year to The Simple Minds :rocker

Enjoy :rocker
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

dsanchez

Yesterday I saw Nelly Furtado in Lisbon as part of the "MySpace Secret Show" series. The concert was acoustic and of course the entrance was free. The capacity was limited to 600 persons.

Nelly Furtado - Força
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: dsanchez on November 27, 2009, 21:45:48
Yesterday I saw Nelly Furtado in Lisbon as part of the "MySpace Secret Show" series. The concert was acoustic and of course the entrance was free. The capacity was limited to 600 persons.

Nelly Furtado - Força

and did you like it ??
i've never seen her live although i love most of her stuff. (except that crappy album she did with timberland...)
and i was wondering when she's not singing english what is it: spanish or portuguese ? i really have no idea when it comes to that kind of thing...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

fiction

Willard Grant Conspiracy - Let it Roll. Dark and smooooooth....
again and again and again and again and again and...

dsanchez

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on November 29, 2009, 10:16:05
Quote from: dsanchez on November 27, 2009, 21:45:48
Nelly Furtado - Força

and did you like it ??
i've never seen her live although i love most of her stuff. (except that crappy album she did with timberland...)
and i was wondering when she's not singing english what is it: spanish or portuguese ? i really have no idea when it comes to that kind of thing...

She sings mainly english and spanish, altought sometimes portuguese because her parents are portuguese. I'm not big fan of her, but the concert was nice, and she has a great voice for sure.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

The Cynics - Rock N Roll, current track: Way It´s Gonna Be. This is one of the best american garage bands (from Pittsburgh) that emerged during the 80´s. This album, from 89 is a real gem! Enjoy if You bother to check ´em out or remain in the shades of grey.
again and again and again and again and again and...