Jason shares what he uses in order to be in good shape for the next show

Started by dsanchez, April 15, 2018, 19:38:06

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

https://vitasonik.de/referenzen.html

"After drumming three hour plus shows the VitaSoniK® pen really helps ease muscle fatigue in my arms, and heal damage to soft tissue in my hands. It speeds up the recovery process so I am ready to play the next show"

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Fabien G

That is quite an original finding! That is why the forums is all about!

helloimageifonly

Ulrich

Quote from: helloimageifonly on June 01, 2018, 17:12:58
This looks interesting but what does it do exactly?

Just realised that it's a German website, only Jason's text is in English!

Well from what I gathered it uses "ultrasound". You press the "sonic head" into your muscle tissue, so that the ultrasound reaches the regions it is supposed to reach. Apparently it helps, as Jason describes.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Fabien G

When you go to the physiotherapist, he/she might use that method, I think it's ultrasound and it helps healing your little muscular damage or tendinitis...

helloimageifonly

Thx because I couldn't get this info from the German site even with 'translation' on  :-D
I have never heard about this fascinating therapy and it doesn't seem to have side effects from what I am reading. The idea that these soundwaves go into the body and heal the cells and bones blows my mind.

Fabien G

SueC

Quote from: Ulrich on April 20, 2018, 11:40:02Does not help with his terrible hair though...  :lol:  :-D

That's because he's not applying it to his hair!   :winking_tongue  :angel

...and do you know how lucky he is to have such a thick thatch at his age?  :cool
SueC is time travelling

SueC

Quote from: helloimageifonly on June 02, 2018, 00:27:58Thx because I couldn't get this info from the German site even with 'translation' on  :-D
I have never heard about this fascinating therapy and it doesn't seem to have side effects from what I am reading. The idea that these soundwaves go into the body and heal the cells and bones blows my mind.

And that's why it's really important that you attend as many music concerts as possible.  :angel  And when you can't do that, to be listening regularly to a system with good bass speakers, preferably in a room with good reverb characteristics... the bass range is the closest to the ultrasonic range, just like the red end of the light spectrum is the closest to (to humans largely invisible) infrared. ;)

See, there's a reason that the bass range feels pleasant to the body, and that we enjoy sunsets!  :angel
SueC is time travelling