NEWBIE FROM GERMANY

Started by Tilda, August 13, 2010, 15:11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

I don't really have a preference. If I'm interested in watching certain match I will do it, alone or not. I agree with you that the World Cup is always something special and I have good memories of my time in Madrid going to "La Taberna Pompeyana" to watch many of the matches.

I will never forget the Cameroon - Denmark, amazing from start to end!

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

wow Madrid must be beautiful...did you go there for a vacation or to study or because they get more sun than we get here or just to watch soccer games? :D
check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

I was studying in Madrid for one semester. Madrid is OK, but my favourite European capital is Lisbon. If you have a chance to go to Portugal, don't hesitate!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Tilda on September 08, 2010, 15:52:54
it depends...

I watched soccer in summer because it was the WM in Africa...that was kinda cool...but now? I don't know...if there are cool people watching with me I am sure I would like it :)

do you prefer watching it all alone? no girl around telling you to not watch it? i think that must be heaven haha

it's so funny that you say that, because in my family my dad and I really want to watch soccer and my mum and sissy are like: 'oh no! please let's watch something else'

i went crazy yesterday, it was so much fun!!! i would have loved to see argentina destroy spain!!!  :smth023 (ok that was mean but i can't help it...)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Overhere there was also soccer on television ... but Belgium - Turkey :-D no further comments :lol:
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x