My Name is Jojo Denovan I am a long time Curehead

Started by Jojo denovan, June 03, 2012, 19:00:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Jojo denovan

H i My Name is Jojo Denovan I am a long time Curehead & i will be 50 on the 1st of August.

I live in Brighton in England But I am from Glasgow. In Scotland . I live with Mari`a`n my lovely Girl friend

.I was Lucky enough to Go Barcelona this weekend & was privileged to see such a fantastic show. will try

& find the write place to put down my thoughts
                                                       Hope lots of you all get to see the CURE this year  cant wait till Italy maybe see some of you There ?

413dream

Hi Jojo,

I and my bf Patrik (Jakso) were together with you on a beer tour in London started in Hard Rock Cafe before the greatest gig of The Cure, which I enjoyed (my first :) ). Do you remember us??

You and your gf put a names and emails to my London postcard. Was a nice time in London. We plan to be on the gigs in Milano and also in Roma. We can repeat this beer tour there!! What do you think?

Kris.

dsanchez

Quote from: 413dream on June 03, 2012, 21:17:27
You and your gf put a names and emails to my London postcard. Was a nice time in London. We plan to be on the gigs in Milano and also in Roma. We can repeat this beer tour there!! What do you think?

Hello Kris

I think we can repeat that because Jojo is going to Roma as well. I will ask Erpomata to recommend us a good bar for the meeting :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo