Kiss - Sonic Boom Euro Tour 2010

Started by dsanchez, January 01, 2010, 19:17:57

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

I'll have to check out some more recent live stuff by them, but for some reason I've always suspected that KISS couldn't be a legitimate live act anymore. I mean, a bunch old men wearing making and such... Oh, wait a minute...  :lol:

I also heard some stuff about them lip synching, but not sure if that was true or not.

I'm really not a huge fan, but I do like some of their songs. Actually, I just noticed in the tour dates link that they played near here a couple weeks ago, but I didn't have a clue!

crowbi_wan

My brother saw them in Seattle a few months back.  He's a long-time fan who was skeptical of this recent outing, mostly because it's only half of KISS.  He said the show was great.  REALLY F'ing loud, though.  The new songs sound like older 70s era KISS material, not the stuff from the 80s-90s where they were trying to reinvent themselves and sound like every other hair band.  The showmanship was spot on and worth every penny they charged for tickets.  No Ace, no Peter, I'm not interested.  But from what I hear, the remaining members and those other two guys who look like Space Ace and the Catman still put on one hell of a show.     

dsanchez

"I was made for loving you" performed in Peru some months ago

Definitely not lip synching, otherwise his voice wouldnt have sounded like this :P

I think is a show worth to see it.

"You want the best, You´ve got the best, The Hottest band in the world... Kissssssss" :smth026
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x