2013.10.05 Austin - Zilker Park (USA) 'Austin City Limits Music Festival'

Started by dsanchez, May 05, 2013, 19:13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

(via cure-concerts.de)

Plainsong, Pictures Of You, Lullaby, High, The End Of The World, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Fascination Street, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration,
E1: The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Video Playlist

The Cure will headline this event (which take place in October this year). This has been confirmed at the festival's website. The band has not yet published this date on their website, but probably they will do it within the next few days.

This will be The Cure's second show in the US this year.

More info below:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/05/the-cure-to-headline-austin-city-limits-2013/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

TWO NIGHTS AT THE AUSTIN CITY LIMITS FESTIVAL!

4th - 6th October 2013

Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, TX

11th - 13th October 2013

Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, TX

...AND STILL MORE TO COME!!!
I really like this part  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

Depeche Mode is also headlining this festival, along with Muse and Kings of Leon. I think the last two should be supporting, not headlining. They're not at the same level as The Cure and Depeche Mode.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

LOL

The Cure's biography of themselves

QuoteEnglish band.

Formed in Crawley, Sussex. Performed its first show in 1977. Has played around 1,300 shows to date.

Released 13 studio albums. Several concert films. A few live albums. Some soundtrack songs. More than 40 singles. A couple of box sets. A couple of books. A Greatest Hits. A handful of covers. Various other stuff.

13 members in 36 years.

Currently features 5 of them: Robert Smith (Voice and Guitar) / Simon Gallup (Bass) / Jason Cooper (Drums) / Roger O'Donnell (Keyboard) / Reeves Gabrels (Guitar).
http://www.aclfestival.com/artist/the-cure/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PanzasCure

A festival in two weekends with the same bill? Seems odd to me.

dsanchez

Quote from: PanzasCure on May 13, 2013, 20:42:01
A festival in two weekends with the same bill? Seems odd to me.

Well, it seems this is a tradition in this Festival ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PanzasCure

I think so but maybe this is excesive. Better in one weekend. Just a thought.

Jojo denovan

Hi every one Due to having trouble to gain entry to U.S.A i have to sell my weekend wrist bands for weeks one & two
I paid over$230 for each but want$ $200 for each
My Friend Brad Kruger Is picking them up in Austin so would be case of meeting him in Austin