Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

lostflower4

Quote from: Janko on July 23, 2007, 22:56:54
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ChainofFlowers/news.htm

HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA

:-D
JUST KIDDING!

That's Robert's way of politely saying it's not going to happen.

Seriously, if I wrote to Chain of Flowers and told them there was going to be a tour in Antarctica, it would probably get posted in the news. :lol:

themurderchair

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 04, 2007, 20:32:56
the way in which everything that might be worth reading gets buried under all that teenage rubbish over there is amazing

its not all of us, i promise

Quote from: [labyrinth] on April 04, 2007, 20:35:36
Quote from: dsanchez on April 04, 2007, 20:08:11
Robert is thinking that by supporting those bands The Cure will get new fans (e.g. teenagers?

hmm, no! i don't think so.
Simply, he would find it "interesting"... but with not such target  :smth001

even if it was because they were 'interesting', they were odd choices

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 04, 2007, 21:17:57

"would i ever work with them? are you kidding? of course i would! the day that i produce The Cure is the day i quit producing altogether, because it really couldn't get any better than that."

liar.
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

japanesebaby

Quote from: themurderchair on July 24, 2007, 13:44:11

"would i ever work with them? are you kidding? of course i would! the day that i produce The Cure is the day i quit producing altogether, because it really couldn't get any better than that."

liar.

oh yeah.
(but really, i think he should have quit. but not because he coudn't get any better (like he himself likes to put it) but because he proved everyone he's not really such a mastermind in what he does... but he should go quietly away with his head down in shame - because as he fulfilled his life-long dream but only managed to produce a rather crappy sounding album hahaha  ;))
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Janko

LOTS OF STUFF SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE
BUT IN TIME...

OH WELL...

:-D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

themurderchair

Quote from: japanesebaby on July 24, 2007, 14:01:02
Quote from: themurderchair on July 24, 2007, 13:44:11

liar.

oh yeah.
(but really, i think he should have quit. but not because he coudn't get any better (like he himself likes to put it) but because he proved everyone he's not really such a mastermind in what he does... but he should go quietly away with his head down in shame - because as he fulfilled his life-long dream but only managed to produce a rather crappy sounding album hahaha  ;))

baha its true
for that to have been the pinnacle of his career, his absolute dream fantasy-land album
im thinking he kinda fell just a little short.
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.