These dates are looking alright.  8)

WED      21 MAY   DENVER, CO      Red Rocks
FRI      23 MAY   SALT LAKE CITY, UT   E Center
SUN      25 MAY   GEORGE, WA       The Gorge
MON      26 MAY   VANCOUVER, BC      General Motors Place
THU      29 MAY   SANTA BARBARA, CA   Santa Barbara Bowl
SAT      31 MAY   LOS ANGELES, CA      Hollywood Bowl
TUE      03 JUN   SAN DIEGO, CA      Cox Arena

I decided to add SLC to my original plan.  Mixed feeling about The Gorge show replacing Seattle for several reasons.  Also, lots of gaps.  Maybe an additional show in the SF Bay area?  I doubt Portland will get a show due to the Seattle show moving to The Gorge and there being a Vancouver show.  Still, anything could happen.  Not sure how much driving, flying I'll do just yet.  And I certainly won't book anything this far in advance.   

j

Quote from: rjl on September 14, 2007, 00:25:57
Oh, you have to physically send them back? I wasn't sure, as every other postponed/cancelled/refunded show I've had tickets for result in either an automatic chargeback, or me calling and getting a refund instead of going to the new date.

That makes me feel a bit safer buying someone's hard tickets then.

I heard somewhat recently about someone getting burned for Morrissey tickets at the recent Boston makeup date. We were afraid that ours, which we bought the day before the show, would show up as null and void at the gate, a refund having been issued. Luckily, that was not the case.
It all depends...my Dallas ticket was automatically refunded, even though I didn't ask for it to be.  The rest I had to send in.  This is all with hard tickets.  With ticket fast or will call, a phone call or email is all it takes.

etkimi

I'm happy for American's fans. But, how long must we wait for european places ? ? ?
:roll:
Cheers,
Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

j

Supposedly next week for the Euro dates.  I'd like to see them as well to see if I can swing a couple shows.

Tof

Quote from: j on September 14, 2007, 11:54:34
Supposedly next week for the Euro dates.  I'd like to see them as well to see if I can swing a couple shows.

As I said in "Robert Smith: "European dates will run from february 9th to march 20th"",
I will be glad to meet you Jeff if you can come to Paris, if not perhaps which I will come to London!!!
Tof

j

Here's what I am looking at (subject to change):

SAT      09 MAY   FAIRFAX, VA       Patriot Center
SUN      10 MAY   PHILADELPHIA, PA   Wachovia Spectrum
FRI      06 JUN   DALLAS, TX      American Airlines Center
SUN      08 JUN   AUSTIN, TX      Austin Music Hall
MON      09 JUN   HOUSTON, TX       Toyota Center
FRI      20 JUN   NEW YORK CITY, NY    Madison Square Garden

I'm sure I'll through 1 or 2 more US dates in there.  Maybe Atlanta or Fort Lauderdale.  My grandmom lives about an hour north of Ft. Lauderdale, so I can use that as an excuse to head down there....

Also, the way the schedule is, I'll be bracketing the US dates.  I'll be at the first and the last show.

rodney

I will be at......

SUN      10 MAY   PHILADELPHIA, PA   Wachovia Spectrum
SAT      17 MAY   CHICAGO, IL      Allstate Arena

And possibly......
WED      18 JUN   CLEVELAND, OH       (Venue TBD)

ROGUE

Iam trying to work some majik to see at least one over sea's show  :-D (green with envy too)~ America or if that doesnt work out for me- time wise, Maybe Europa, and always wanted to visit. Just love to travel and to see The Cure aswell, BONUS  :!:

rodney

Nice floor seats for Boston are available on Ticketmaster.

etkimi

THIS IS A DREAM - MY DREAM

9 Feb    - Paris - Palais Omnisport Paris Bercy
10 Feb  - Lille - Zenith
11 Feb - Bruxelles - Ancienne Belgique

Have a good night... (specially for Don't Moove...)

Cheers,
Etkimi

Crying at the funeral party...

Cure Freak

Lady

It could be amazing to see a concert in madison square garden... :smth001

Now we're going to wait for the european dates.... :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 15, 2007, 12:31:13
It could be amazing to see a concert in madison square garden... :smth001

Now we're going to wait for the european dates.... :roll:

i'm so jealous with both of you...i want to go,,,but is to far far away...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...