Curefans.com Anniversary!

Started by lostflower4, June 24, 2007, 21:46:41

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Curefans.com, one of the largest Cure communities in the world, celebrates its second birthday today. The community, created in 2005, has nearly 1200 members, 23000 messages, and 3400 topics.

Interestingly, Curefans.com was created after the departure (actually, the banning) of the two founding members from another Cure forum. "We wanted to create a better-looking, most organized and open place for Cure fans around the world.”

To accomplish this task, the community offers different services as a gallery, where members can contribute with pictures they took, or other material related to the band. There’s also a blog where users can create and personalize their own space, and a store, where they can buy Cure-related material, and indirectly, contribute to the site’s maintenance.

The success of the community in such a short time may be a result of its openness, organization, as well as the contribution of the members and moderators. Unlike some other sites, moderators come from different cultures and countries â€" such as Australia, Finland, France, Italy, the United States, and Peru.

The community has many interesting Cure-related topics, and since November 2006, it has an exclusive section for sharing lossless audio concerts.

With the recent confirmation of upcoming concerts around the world, the Curefans staff expects even more members in the near future.

Lot of things have happened with Curefans.com in just these two years, and we are sure there will be many more years and good moments yet to come!

:rocker

Regards,

The Curefans staff

vincent

yes great place, thank you to all those who are really involved here  :-D

Aarna

[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

dsanchez

In just 2 years, Curefans.com have became one of the prefered Cure communities around the world. I am sure this will be growing.

Long life to Curefans.com:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Steve

Happy birthday curefans.com

Here's to many more.

Cheers.

Steve
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Druide

HBD  :rocker :rocker :rocker

Great place, nice people and good infos...

:)
...Dancing in my pocket...

Tof

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUREFANS !!!

and as Robert says:

"SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!!"

and hope to see other members in the next tour (in FRANCE for sure and perhaps Spain or Belgium or england if I have enough time and money  :-D) !!!

Tof

Janko

Quote from: lostflower4 on June 24, 2007, 21:46:41
Curefans.com, one of the largest Cure communities in the world, celebrates its second birthday today. The community, created in 2005, has nearly 1200 members, 23000 messages, and 3400 topics.

Interestingly, Curefans.com was created after the departure (actually, the banning) of the two founding members from another Cure forum. "We wanted to create a better-looking, most organized and open place for Cure fans around the world.”

NO, THANK YOU!

I LOVE THE PLACE AND I THINK THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE "CHAIN OF FLOWERS" NEWS SITE STARTED IN 1996!

THERE ARE SO MANY CURE FORUMS AND SITES, BUT THIS ONE REALLY HAS 100% COVERAGE OF ALL THINGS CURE AND 0% OF CURE FANS THAT ARE PURE CUNTS (LETS NOT DROP NAMES FROM OTHER FORUMS AND SITES  :-D)!

SO, I WISH YOU YEARS AND YEARS MORE!

:rocker :smth020 :smth023

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

nausearockpig

This is a good place where we can all come together in a NICE way....

Very good.

disintegration

Happy birthday curefans.com:rocker
very good place!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Dillinger

FarFar

happy belate birthday to all curefans member
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Lady

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D
I've found very nice people here and I hope I'll get into new friends when there are the european shows!!!!! :-D

Quote from: lostflower4 on June 24, 2007, 21:46:41
The community, created in 2005, has nearly 1200 members
They'll be more more and more... ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

silversand

Happy belated Birthday!!!  :D
This place is  8)

Sussex

Curefans.com,

Happy Belated Birthday to You :-D

Sincerely yours,

Sussex :rocker
"Thick As Shit"