SPAM!

Started by lostflower4, December 23, 2005, 14:25:05

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Here I make the 7000th post on Curefans... :-D

I've been getting this absolutely RIDICULOUS spam over the last couple of months. Check out the names of the senders!

Callousness O. Pious
Headrest K. Tormentor
Unrolling C. Sobbing
Predates T. Drowsing
Chew F. Snort
Transformers O. Washrooms
Hangover H. Acanthus
Sikkim V. Dweebs
Anthropological M. Scars
Suspensions K. Valued
Lawbreaker D. Ahmad

Chew F. Snort. Can't beat that one. What a nice picture that brings to mind... It just makes me laugh to think of the morons who concoct this crap. And most of the time the links they give are broken, and some of the messages don't make any sense at all. How are these fools intending to make money?

But most of all, I'd surely trust my money with people with names like this.

:smt098

j

My brothers Callousness, Transformers, and Anthropological take offense to your callous outlook on their business, Caley.  Just because my older brother Lawbreaker is in jail because he tried to transfer $65 million dollars from his inheritance in Zimbabwe to a US account for a 20% fee to the recipient does not mean my other brothers are sending spam.  I expect a full apology from you, and to make amends, please post your bank account information here.  I swear, we won't use it for anything illicit.

;-)

Tof

Quote from: jMy brothers Callousness, Transformers, and Anthropological take offense to your callous outlook on their business, Caley.  Just because my older brother Lawbreaker is in jail because he tried to transfer $65 million dollars from his inheritance in Zimbabwe to a US account for a 20% fee to the recipient does not mean my other brothers are sending spam.  I expect a full apology from you, and to make amends, please post your bank account information here.  I swear, we won't use it for anything illicit.

;-)

I received this one too !!!

I give my bank account and now I 've got $65 million dollars  :-D
Tof

lostflower4

Hey Jeff, your sister Navratilova Q. Pollinates sent me some e-mail today. I got pissed and wrote her a nasty letter. Sorry, but I cannot tolerate this excessive b.width overloading my m.box.

I think the next-of-kin should be held financially responsible for this kind of pity! :smt029

j

Yeah, well, the disowned side of the family emailed me today.  My cousins Tatum Clanton, Ethel M Chocolates, and Cornelious J. Drywater all sent me a message!

bclark93

Sounds simular to the 411 scam...

lostflower4

Just got this. This has to be the most retarded spam I've received, and I've received a lot. I mean, whoever made this deserves to be shot (as well as anyone who responds to it). I think it would be good for society. :twisted:

Good day sir,

You are approved for re feyenance

With the very best resources and uLO an programs right at our fingertips, =
you can be assured that when you are dealing with us, you are getting the =
uf!nancing that is right for you.

U S  $ 300 ,000       uL0 uANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE uPRACT ICALLY uGIVIuNG uAWAY MOuNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreuss below and paste in your WEuB BROuWSER:

auscultatory.realquikx.com

----------------------------------

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Remember my years, heavy with sorrow -- =20.
It might be a bit of the cloak.
Lyin' on the sidewalk,.
Impel you forever up the great stairs -- =20.
A sour Scotswoman called Hooch..

Sincerely,
Briana Battelle

japanesebaby

what geniuses!

this isn't exactly a spam story, but about bad/hardly understandable use of language anyway:
i recently received an absolutely hilarious email (someone was trying to advertise his/her new method for teaching musical skills to small children etc). anyway, it seemed like it was translated from some (i don't know what) language by using some internet translation program which produced somewhat amazing sentences. for instance:

'Such a notable playartist because NIKOLAUS HARNONCOURT and FRANZ WELSER-MOEST to obtain mentions RUGERI order is excellent
Exemplary
for this time music provisions!'

And it all started with:

'My dear ladies room and gentleman'   :smt045

lovely  :wink:
maybe i should have bought it just out of sheer sympathy
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby'My dear ladies room and gentleman'

:smt042

It really doesn't get any better than that! Not much more I can say...

:smt043

lostflower4

Anyone here speak moron?

! ! but it see some ! ! the not and , it's and it not try ! , but ! the try in but see in be try it's be but it be !

it but,
not a
or some in
in it's try

japanesebaby

yes! and it not but and a yes or some try  !  

yes !  not !

(what?)

lostflower4

job good it's in but picture send you why not it's not shown not? :wink:

japanesebaby

? what ?
good see can yes well picture some like yes but it what seen it's not or mean not i see not ?

shown yes ?  not ?

i get not!  :smt009

lostflower4

it's now seen to it
why before not it's? no?

but to it's not it's say...

thanks very it (you) = good it

yes? :oops:

japanesebaby

yes! spam good very many spam yes more !!!

yess!