Started by disintegration, October 18, 2007, 21:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Siouxsie_

I hope FarFar gets well soon. :)

gioez

Good luck Farfar... see you soon!  :smth023
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

silversand

These are good news Sussex. Thanks the information  :)

I hope FarFar gets well very soon  :)

disintegration

Go farfar, we are with you!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Cure Freak

Farfar, I wish you best on your surgery and get well soon.
Miss you on here. :smth001

boneheadhaggar

its nice to be nice

FarFar

hai...i miss all of you guys....now i'm okay...don't worry about me....thanks for your supports...i quite bussy..sorry you guys...

by the way...i and sussex not a good friend anymore....we had faught...i need a time to make me feel better....when i surf curefans.com...it makes me think about him.... :-D :-D..is hard to explain...i don't wnat to think about it anymore...hehehehehe.....ask sussex...he always made me upset.... ;) ;)

and for all of you guys,,,,my health condition is getting better...don't worry ok....i love you all....when i surfed this forum...i cried hehehe.....that make me realise curefans mamber are sush a nice person....i really loved you all....i do...

thank you, for your support......one day i will active surfing like before..okay guys.....i can't wait that moment...

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

scatcat

~hugs~ farfar... :D :D :D

missed ya! 8)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

disintegration

Quote from: FarFar on October 26, 2007, 09:24:48
hai...i miss all of you guys....now i'm okay...don't worry about me....thanks for your supports...i quite bussy..sorry you guys...

by the way...i and sussex not a good friend anymore....we had faught...i need a time to make me feel better....when i surf curefans.com...it makes me think about him.... :-D :-D..is hard to explain...i don't wnat to think about it anymore...hehehehehe.....ask sussex...he always made me upset.... ;) ;)

and for all of you guys,,,,my health condition is getting better...don't worry ok....i love you all....when i surfed this forum...i cried hehehe.....that make me realise curefans mamber are sush a nice person....i really loved you all....i do...

thank you, for your support......one day i will active surfing like before..okay guys.....i can't wait that moment...

Hi farfar, I happy for you!  :smth023
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

silversand

I'm glad you feel better FarFar :)

Steve

Great to have you back farfar
Was a little concerned when you PM-d me that you were going away.
Glad everything's okay though.

Oh & those of you who thought Sussex & I were doing something dodgy, well, shame on you all :smth043

However, FarFar is a rather pretty young lady......ahem...... :oops:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Cure Freak

Glad to hear all is well with you, Far Far .
:smth001

Carnage Visor

Glad you're okay, FarFar.

I hope you guys miss me too when I'm gone......... :(

LuvURobert

:smth006 Hi, Farfar!  Glad to hear that you are getting better and that hopefully you'll be back here soon. 

Take care of yourself!! :smth045
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

FarFar

hai hai......

i'm back....i'm getting better.....huhuhu......

i miss you all.....xoxoxo.....

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...