kjurgr

largeststarintheuniverse

Quote from: sullen on May 14, 2008, 02:31:56
Danish Pro Audio Presents:

The Perfect Boy:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOJFYKO9

Sleep When I'm Dead:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LDFCHO3

Crank these on your stereo speakers, they sound nice.
These are raw and unedited, just tracked from the original file.

Is this the same recording version as the one BennyBlanco posted links to?
If not is there a place we can download this verson also?
Thanks!

jct

Thanks for the upload
I have problems of listening and converting to 16bit.
any advice??

i used goldwave before but it doesnt work with this one
:(

BennyBlanco

I just Tested it can be decoded using flac front end 1.71 the down sampled to 16 bit for CD Audio via audacity which is free.

http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

Enjoy  :-D

tinnitus photography

my review of the boston show is now live on The Big Takeover's website

also, more shots can be seen on my site www.tinnitus-photography.com

(or just click on robert)

dsanchez

Hello guys, LSITU wrote me a PM about this. I can't answer his question, as I didn't download anything from the 2008 shows (as far as I remember) I forward his question to you:

Do you have any idea which is the overall best quality recording of Boston to download / listen to, out of the following versions?

1) BennyBlanco's upload at Curefans and Dimeadozen.

2) The "Sony ECM-719 mic and a Sony MZ-RH10 minidisc" MP3 version. I know it's MP3 but I heard it's a nice recording, is it an overall better recording than BennyBlanco's version?

PS - Is the "Danish Pro Audio Presents" 2 new songs version posted by "sullen" in the Boston thread also available as the complete show?

I'm on limited download and it would be very helpful to know the best overall quality version to download.

Cheers

LSITU
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

--> BennyBlanco a.k.a. Screamingslave's (hello ETS! ;)) version: :smth023  :smth020
this is a very enjoyable recording, thanks again for the taper for his work.  :smth038
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 04, 2008, 19:50:42
--> BennyBlanco a.k.a. Screamingslave's (hello ETS! ;)) version: :smth023  :smth020
this is a very enjoyable recording, thanks again for the taper for his work.  :smth038

Yes, I like the BennyBlanco one too. Probably my favorite show of the tour so far. Very solid performance, and Robert's voice was in top shape. I'm still not convinced he's fully recovered, judging from some samples I heard of the last few shows.  :?

Sullen's version is fantastic, but the complete version has not been torrented or anything like that.

BennyBlanco

Thank you for the kind words     :-D

Glad everyone likes it    8)

japanesebaby

ps. since an opportunity arose, thank you for the NIN stuff you've shared/been involved in  too. :P

Quote from: tinnitus photography on May 23, 2008, 03:19:02
my review of the boston show is now live on The Big Takeover's website

also, more shots can be seen on my site www.tinnitus-photography.com

thanks for the link, very cool photography. :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

WaxlyMolding

Id have to say this show was very solidly played. But the venue is boomy, this made the bass sound distorted sometimes.

Thanks bennyblanco for sharing it at Dime, I really thought recordings would be difficult to find.

Strange Attraction

I was there but it felt like a dream. It was my first concert and I dressed up as Robert as he looked around 1986. This is when I loved my hair and could put it up like Roberts. One person came up to me and said I had the best hair there! That made me really happy. In the middle of Disintegration my dad took me over to the top of the stairs to the right of the stage.I used my moms cell phone to take pics and video. I felt really REALLY happy then! But then he said we should go back to our seats. So we went back. I had to use binoculars to see Robert and everyone but I still loved it. I remember on the way home I was so happy that I had seen The Cure live and that I couldn't wait for them to go on tour again!
Can I use some of your lipstick?

nausearockpig

@Strange Attraction: It's an awesome feeling isn't it??

Strange Attraction

Quote from: nausearockpig on November 04, 2008, 23:32:30
@Strange Attraction: It's an awesome feeling isn't it??
Yes it is. :D
I can't wait to see them again. :smth020
Can I use some of your lipstick?

ofthedeepgreensea

i wish they would come to boston again.... now :)
"it's just the way i smile," you said..