Previous topic - Next topic

who said english easy????

yes
8 (72.7%)
no
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

ROGUE

Malaysia must be difficult, I have learnt some Japanese- easier if you are living/staying there, easier to learn.

But Far Far your English is good.  :smth023    Tell me do you think in Malaysian ?
And i cant answer your question because i learnt from birth, so ? But i know it is hard to learn another language as an adult.

After i had been in Japan for almost 2 months I started to dream in Japanese, That was weird.!

But i can speak pirate- eey cern onn nw layds- brrring mee serm vwisky eeeeeiiii, aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr geod meyn, rowl inn en poip im onn shaykels- sown strytn im upp. ;)

FarFar

Quote from: ROGUE on September 22, 2007, 18:00:50
But i can speak pirate- eey cern onn nw layds- brrring mee serm vwisky eeeeeiiii, aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr geod meyn, rowl inn en poip im onn shaykels- sown strytn im upp. ;)

what is this???? so cute....

malaysian language is so easy...lots of people say that...my english is not good...especially my grammar....disaster...

to pronounce malaysian language is also easy...for me french is difficult....what you write is not same with what your pronounce...is correct??? 
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:57:32
Quote from: ROGUE on September 22, 2007, 18:00:50
But i can speak pirate- eey cern onn nw layds- brrring mee serm vwisky eeeeeiiii, aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr geod meyn, rowl inn en poip im onn shaykels- sown strytn im upp. ;) **********

what is this???? so cute....        ??

malaysian language is so easy...lots of people say that...my english is not good...especially my grammar....disaster...

to pronounce malaysian language is also easy...for me french is difficult....what you write is not same with what your pronounce...is correct??? 

I see what you mean - with English things can be written, different to how they are pronounced., that must be tricky to learn, ~I havent learnt French, but that does sound like a  very difficult one.- with the sounds.
I have learnt some German- which i thought was a good language- made sense to me, but i wont say easy !! and i would need alot of practise, to refresh my memory.  Japanese I found a perceptive language, as alot of it, is body language for me, their mannerisms made it alot easier to understand, but still i havent learnt all the Japanese language, I can get by and understand what people are saying to me, Even if sometimes i cant answer properly- but they do understand, by my couple of words reply, so.. I get by.  :)
Language is just so interesting to me, and still want to travel so much !!!

And above i was just making fun of 'pirate ship talk'.**********    :D    it says ei(yes) come on now lad's (boys)- bring me some whisky ei, arrrrr (pirate noise) good men, roll in and pop him on the shakels, soon straighten him up ;) -being silly buga.