Previous topic - Next topic

sullen

World shipping at eventim.de is the low low cost of only 34 euros  : (

lostflower4

Quote from: sullen on September 29, 2007, 19:22:14
World shipping at eventim.de is the low low cost of only 34 euros  : (

Well you know, a ticket can be pretty heavy sometimes! :-D

closedown

insane - hopefully Kartenhaus will have them as well, registered shipping is normally sth like 7EUR (if I remember correctly) worldwide shipping.
with Jahnke - same procedure as every year... sorry, but I have had twice really bad experiences + therefore will never ever order tickets with them again! and for the question foreign countries... nope, can't see it anywhere mentioned, at least not in their faq and that is where such an important information has to be stuck - call them or mail + claim a refund for the tickets or at least ask them where on their webpage they mentioned that they don't post to other countries (it says nowhere: we only post to Germany)!!!
and @japaneseboy - no fear regarding Berlin! you'll be easily able to walk into somewhere like the first 10 rows without pushing + without qeueing for 5 hours - at least it was like this during Dream Tour...

japanesebaby

Quote from: closedown on September 29, 2007, 21:38:14
insane - hopefully Kartenhaus will have them as well, registered shipping is normally sth like 7EUR (if I remember correctly) worldwide shipping.
with Jahnke - same procedure as every year... sorry, but I have had twice really bad experiences + therefore will never ever order tickets with them again! and for the question foreign countries... nope, can't see it anywhere mentioned, at least not in their faq and that is where such an important information has to be stuck - call them or mail + claim a refund for the tickets or at least ask them where on their webpage they mentioned that they don't post to other countries (it says nowhere: we only post to Germany)!!!

i already contacted then and asked for a refund - no response. i even tried calling them - there was just  an answer machine in german although i did call during their office hours... ok.  :?

after i had sent them several emails about this, they finally did respond - but no comment about any refunds other than they said they'll refund the shipping costs i paid for, in case i end up collectin gthe tickets at the venue.
i asked them at least twice to point me out where this "we don't ship abroad" info can be found on their website - no comments from them.  :smth011
anyway, now they did agree to send my tickets within germany, as long as i give them a german address - so i contacted a friend in germany and i'm about to suggest the agency that they send the tickets to my friend who'll then send them to me. there's certainly more fuss and even slightly more fear of tickets getting lost in the mail... but somehow i still do feel it's the best options at the moment.

and yes: i won't use this agency ever again. i've always used kartenhaus what comes to german concerts and everything always worked like a charm with them - i really don't understand why they aren't selling any tickets for the cure shows.

:?:evil:

Quote from: closedown on September 29, 2007, 21:38:14
and @japaneseboy

oh boy !  ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

poksi

I have got my tickets! :smth023 So they can come and makes us happy (hopefully)! :-D
catch me if I fall, I'm loosing hold....

wilco

THE CURE IN BERLIN 16TH FEB. 08 + AFTER SHOW PARTY

The 4 Tour 2008 is coming up. Thousands of The Cure fans will travel all over Europe to experience the exceptional The Cure Shows live.
Many of you will surely also be in the Arena in Berlin the 16th February 2008.
Since Sunday the 17th February 2008 until now is registered as an "off-day" in the tour calendar (I am tipping for a second concert in Berlin if the advance sales are going well) it seems obvious to celebrate in the night to Sunday before it proceeds in Warsaw on the Monday.
In order to celebrate properly, we have decided to have the party on the Arena club ship, MS HOPPETOSSE, with three floors and a spectacular view over the city of Berlin.
More details on www.thecure.de/party

Hope to see you all!!!

neo : goths : suck // under a black flag

lacrima mosa

hehe!! i decided to start with the berlin concert!! just booked my flight and the tickets!! so... see you there!!  :smth023 :smth020
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

wilco

Quote from: lacrima mosa on October 07, 2007, 15:45:22
hehe!! i decided to start with the berlin concert!! just booked my flight and the tickets!! so... see you there!!  :smth023 :smth020

it sounds very good! see you in "only" 4 months...

Cheers

figurehead

'Is It Always Like This?'

wilco

Update:

A small website around the The Cure show on 16th February 2008 in Berlin.

Click here to have a look: http://www.goth-city-radio.com/the_cure_4tour_08

Cheers

figurehead

Nice new Wilco
Thank you for being such a loyal Cure fan over the years
hope to meet you there
:)

figurehead

they just e-mailed me that they won't send my ticket but i have to wait until the day of the show to take it outside of  the arena...
pfff

wilco

That`s right! Have a look on the first picture.

http://www.goth-city-radio.com/the_cure_4tour_08/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17

under the red illuminated advertising a r e n a  is a ticketoffice.
alternativ is on the right side (parking place) a container ( box) for tickets.

You can put your mind at rest. ;-)

Cheers

figurehead

so i guess that i will have to bring my i.d. so that they will be able to identify who i'm & if i have paid for the ticket right?
hmm...
thnx again Wilco for everything,you are kind.
:)

wilco