2008.02.27 Zürich - Hallenstadion (Switzerland)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:48:05

Previous topic - Next topic

vnvrum

mystery mystery....

its me...
:-D

I uploaded MY Pics FOR U all.

when uploading, i do not have the option to build a new Sub Folder or album, and i read the instruction for uploading the gallery before. They said, they will move the pics in the right category (or so).

YES all this pics are from Zürich 2008-02-27.
MY Birthday concert, but rob dont realize that. Old, old man.

Porl plays the guitar that good, im still impressed.
But I m an electro man and listen also much to techno (and that in my age). Oh god...

Hey once again, want to greet lacrima mosa. Good concert in mailand.
Also lacrima has many other pictures from munich/zurich.

Next time in heaven I will also follow the whole tour. Right?

cu vnvrum

japanesebaby

thanks vnvrum, the pics are great!  :D

and yes, the thing is that regular members have no authority to create subfolders at the moment, so of course it's not your fault at all (actually, we need the admin to do this at the moment).

and yes, we can move the pics later, but only if we kkow which concerts the pics came from - that's why i asked who you are, so that we know where to move these.
(i think we should actually add all the subfolders for every gig to the gallery now, so that they would be ready and waiting there already.)

i've passed the idea to david, he'll help us to organize the section later today.
thanks for the pics again! :D

:smth023

ps. i hope you had a nice birthday! best wishes, although belatedly...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 29, 2008, 10:57:13
there's a very nice selection of new live pics uploaded in the 'european tour 2008' folder, thanks for the person(s?) who shared these!  :D

Yeah, I should make some changes so that it shows the name of the person who uploaded the pics. But looking at the system, they were uploaded by vnvrum, which I thank very much for!

I just moved his pics to a Zurich folder, and, as Marika suggested, I am going to create folder for each show. Hopefully there will be more pics to come!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

vnvrum

:smth023

best.

sharing is the key. u know!!!

cu vnvrum :roll:

soulmate

Thanks for the pics vnvrum!!!  :-D
I've added some of mine too... The quality is not too good as I was not too close to the stage, having arrived a bit too late :( but I thought you might like them anyway!