The Cure artwork

Started by Cure Freak, September 15, 2007, 15:26:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Here are a set of recent drawings of The Cure, I did.
I didn't use a recent photo of Robert. Because, I found one that fansinated me. THe way his hair draped across his face.
Robert,Simon, Porl and Jason

disintegration

Very beautiful!
You're very good artist!  :smth023
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

silversand

Wonderful pictures!! I love them  :)
You are a real artist Cure Freak  :smth023

Cure Freak

Thank you  disintegration  and  silversand . :smth001

Carnage Visor

How old are you? I'm trying to calculate how long it will take me before I can draw Mr. Smith that well based on my current age and rate at which I improve per year...

Or you could just tell me your age and I'll smile and think to myself, "Oh. Now I know how old you are." and all will be well.

I'm 15. And you are a very good artist.

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 16, 2007, 02:04:43
How old are you? I'm trying to calculate how long it will take me before I can draw Mr. Smith that well based on my current age and rate at which I improve per year...

Or you could just tell me your age and I'll smile and think to myself, "Oh. Now I know how old you are." and all will be well.

I'm 15. And you are a very good artist.

I'm 35. Been drawing since I was 5.
Drawing is a skill, not a talent. Anyone can draw. You just have to dedicate yourself to it.
Thank you. :smth001

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Cure Freak on September 16, 2007, 02:07:37
Drawing is a skill, not a talent. Anyone can draw. You just have to dedicate yourself to it.

Oh, I am very dedicated. I hope those were words of encouragement. I can't really tell. But thanks if they were!

I apologize if I sound obnoxious, I just come off as being very odd when I write...

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 16, 2007, 02:12:12
Quote from: Cure Freak on September 16, 2007, 02:07:37

Oh, I am very dedicated. I hope those were words of encouragement. I can't really tell. But thanks if they were!

I apologize if I sound obnoxious, I just come off as being very odd when I write...

Of course I meant them as words of encougement. Keep at it. From the drawings, you posted. You are doing well. I like the drawings, you did.
No need to apologize, I don't find you that way, at all. :smth001

Carnage Visor

Oh, thanks! :D
I appreciate the compliments. Art, writing, and filmmaking is my life.
Do you have any more? I'd be happy to see some more! :smth001

Carnage Visor

You're amazing. You have this really cool kind of...avante garde feel about your art...like, it ranges from realistic to almost abstract...the way you use colors is outstanding...and I don't just hand out compliments for anybody, mind you.

Thanks very much for sharing!!! I hope I'm not the only one checking out your art... 8)

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 17, 2007, 00:32:04
You're amazing. You have this really cool kind of...avante garde feel about your art...like, it ranges from realistic to almost abstract...the way you use colors is outstanding...and I don't just hand out compliments for anybody, mind you.

Thanks very much for sharing!!! I hope I'm not the only one checking out your art... 8)
You are so kind and thank you. :smth001

silversand

Wow, these are great!!! I love them  :D

Tof

Tof

Cure Freak

Thank you Tof and silversand. :smth001

silversand

A wonderful drawing Cure Freak :)  :smth023