John Lennon?s "Love" by The Cure

Started by monghi, December 01, 2005, 21:34:55

Previous topic - Next topic

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

Docteur Za?us

Yeah Tomorrow this song will be available for a really cheap price (in Europe : just one Euro - all for amnesty international).

and in early 2006 a compilation will be released with all the covers (include love by the cure).

So i think everybody should buy the song or the cd because it's a good cause... and don't share it via MSN or any illegal ftp... support amnesty, support the cure... :)

lostflower4

Quote from: Docteur Za?us
So i think everybody should buy the song or the cd because it's a good cause... and don't share it via MSN or any illegal ftp... support amnesty, support the cure... :)

I totally agree. I'm going to buy it as soon as possible. It's only about one euro/dollar. And for a good cause! :-D

JavKiss

A New Cure Song - It is almost Christmas - Great Cause - Great Song - Definatly worth more Money

cult_hero

i also bought it because of the good cause. i like it very much!  :smt020  and above all: without porl!  :-D :smt110

btw: if the cure would sound like this on the next album i would be very happy!

lostflower4

What a crock of shit. I go to order it and it says "Sorry, the American store is not open now." So I went ahead and pretended to be from somewhere else, and then filled out my billing info (with the correct address). Then I got it!

I guess I "ripped them off". :lol:

cult_hero

Quote from: lostflower4What a crock of sh**. I go to order it and it says "Sorry, the American store is not open now." So I went ahead and pretended to be from somewhere else, and then filled out my billing info (with the correct address). Then I got it!

I guess I "ripped them off". :lol:

and: do you like it?

lostflower4

I hadn't heard it yet...

But yes, I listened to it seven times in a row. I liked it the first time, but it's much better after repeating listenings! :rocker

Take 8... :D

japanesebaby

yes it's a great version.
and a wonderful way to start a saturday: wake up (at 11), download the song, listen to it while my morning drinking coffee... little bit of christmas feeling for sure! :D

Quote from: cult_heroand above all: without porl!  :-D :smt110

btw: if the cure would sound like this on the next album i would be very happy!

cult hero, why do you hate porl...? :smt012
but i do agree with you on the latter one...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Tof

Yes I buy it and found it great !!!

For chrismas I want to go to April ......quickly!!!
Tof

Inshiver

Quote from: cult_heroi also bought it because of the good cause. i like it very much!  :smt020  and above all: without porl!  :-D :smt110

But they recorded the song before Porl came back to the cure... :-D  :P  :wink:
#Cheers - Patrick#

cult_hero

Quote from: doubt
Quote from: cult_heroi also bought it because of the good cause. i like it very much!  :smt020  and above all: without porl!  :-D :smt110

and that means: without porl! right?  :P

lostflower4

So you're saying... This track is much better without a funky wah-wah groove on top of it? :smt025

Inshiver

Quote from: cult_hero
Quote from: doubt

and that means: without porl! right?  :P

:D  :wink:
#Cheers - Patrick#

cult_hero

Quote from: lostflower4

So you're saying... This track is much better without a funky wah-wah groove on top of it? :smt025

YES! it's perfect...