2019.05.30 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia) 'Vivid Live'

Started by Ulrich, May 02, 2019, 10:48:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on May 31, 2019, 11:48:40This time I met Reeves, Roger and Jason at the airport and they signed a booklet for me :)

Also, I was going to post a photo of the signed booklet but can't figure out how. If anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post photos please let me know!

Very cool that you met 'em!

There's a button at the top of the post (draft) which says "insert an image" (where you can put in a link, i.e. you'd have to upload it somewhere first).
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

x-phile

Can anyone please upload the show so that we all can share it and download it... as it was amazing
thx in advance
take cure
x

dsanchez

Quote from: x-phile on May 31, 2019, 13:06:18Can anyone please upload the show so that we all can share it and download it... as it was amazing
thx in advance

show is on youtube:

http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=9126.0

can be watched and downloaded from there :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on May 31, 2019, 11:48:40Also, I was going to post a photo of the signed booklet but can't figure out how. If anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post photos please let me know!

if you are on the phone, click on "User actions", click "Reply", and there you will see options to attach files. If you are on your computer, just hit "Reply" and you will see those options.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

x-phile

Quote from: dsanchez on May 31, 2019, 13:49:02
Quote from: x-phile on May 31, 2019, 13:06:18Can anyone please upload the show so that we all can share it and download it... as it was amazing
thx in advance

show is on youtube:

http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=9126.0

can be watched and downloaded from there :)

I already tried but saddly always getting error😛

That's why I asked if anyone download it and could please share it
Thanks again in advance
Take Cure
X

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

Thanks so much David!! 🙏🏼
It works perfectly

I've finally got that pic uploaded, here 'tis ...
Booklet signed by Reeves, Roger & Jason

word_on_a_wing

x-phile

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on June 01, 2019, 07:11:50Thanks so much David!! 🙏🏼
It works perfectly

I've finally got that pic uploaded, here 'tis ...
Booklet signed by Reeves, Roger & Jason

I wander if this booklet is still being sold at shop.thecure.com as I only see a "litography" there
It is the same?
thanks
x

dsanchez

Lovely moment during this gig, Reeves hugging Simon :oops:

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: x-phile on June 02, 2019, 20:22:24I wander if this booklet is still being sold at shop.thecure.com as I only see a "litography" there
It is the same?
thanks
x

It was a free Vivid Live booklet produced by SOH (and detailing all the artists in the festival), and available by the ticket collection booths. The Cure were on 2 pages (seen in my pic). Wouldn't likely be available on The Cure website.

The lithograph is a full sized poster (And if you google lithograph you'll see that the way they are made makes them more special than a standard printed poster).

cheyler

It was really a great show.  Not sure how it compares to the others performance-wise, but there is sure nothing to complain about.  Really enjoyed the various demos & outtakes they threw in, it would be nice if they were to include one or two instrumentals in future sets.  Next time they do a Cure show, not a festival set, it'll be interesting to see if they change it up a bit or stick with what they did in 2016.  Probably can expect stuff from the new album too.

word_on_a_wing

Merchandise is available to buy online:
https://shop.thecure.com/store

I was keen to get the lithograph at the show...but was faced with the dilemma of how to get it home safely so didn't get it.
...Just bought it now  :)