Hi, Iam Jenn

Started by ROGUE, August 27, 2007, 18:59:04

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

:rocker
Hi, Iam Jenn, Iam new here, first time, Like a virgin. I love it and also 'likeaflower'~hope i got name right~ Love the avatar/pic. ~Reminds me of the possums i foster here in Australia. Iam 35yrs old, happy and single, love to travel, love animals and writting, reading, Love The Cure, Love hot cars, swimming, bike riding, and suddenly feel like iam at a single site,  :oops: but only occassionally for a perve~later i wished i never had! Love my music, listening to it, So i call it mine. :smth020
Ok, thats me for now, Except to say that The Cure have been a large part of my life, for 23 yrs and like one of my best friends,
I will always Love The Cure and the music they create.
So Nice to be here 

and Big Hello Lets Get Happy~ I see alot of us moonlighting ;)

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on August 27, 2007, 18:59:04
Hi, Iam Jenn, Iam new here, first time, Like a virgin. So Nice to be here  ;)

Welcome to Curefans.com!..hope you will enjoy it here. Are you a big X-Men fan too? Here we have another member who also love X-Men, but Storm if I'm correct ;)

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

Hi, not so much big x-men fan, Ok Yes iam. LOL i admitted it, I been uncovered, busted :shock:
Thanx i like it here, but had wee trouble in the 'pictures of you' section, a couple pic's wouldnt thumbnail. I got it worked out now, But left a few blank bits in there iam embarrassed of. :oops:
WOW It is effecient here, Thank You. :smth023 

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on August 27, 2007, 19:17:25
Hi, not so much big x-men fan, Ok Yes iam. LOL i admitted it, I been uncovered, busted :shock:
Thanx i like it here, but had wee trouble in the 'pictures of you' section, a couple pic's wouldnt thumbnail. I got it worked out now, But left a few blank bits in there iam embarrassed of. :oops:

Don't worry, we will take of the technical details :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on August 27, 2007, 19:13:20
Quote from: ROGUE on August 27, 2007, 18:59:04
Hi, Iam Jenn, Iam new here, first time, Like a virgin. So Nice to be here  ;)

Welcome to Curefans.com!..hope you will enjoy it here. Are you a big X-Men fan too? Here we have another member who also love X-Men, but Storm if I'm correct ;)

now i wonder who would that other one be hehehe ;)

WELCOME to all our new members who've posted here since i last had a look :smth001

rogue - huh you're blinding me a bit - anyway, any news of wolverine maybe hookin up with us too? i wouldn't mind that haha
ok just joking of course
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

ROGUE

Was blinding me too, just checking things out, and its great here  :!:
I may get a little excited with all the emoti's, novelty, I like it.

What the womans name in the body suite on x~men? or the one thats painted purple/blue~ish naked? Nice~ giggles~  :P
And how do i get a cool avatar/picture thing?  :smth020

I really like macchu picchu pic's..:smth023
Byes for now, and hope to meet everyone soon.  8)

W O W    I LOVE IT HERE,  HELLO!!!!!  YEY ITS STORM

japanesebaby

Quote from: ROGUE on August 27, 2007, 19:29:01
Was blinding me too, just checking things out, and its great here  :!:
I may get a little excited with all the emoti's, novelty, I like it.

What the womans name in the body suite on x~men? or the one thats painted purple/blue~ish naked? Nice~ giggles~  :P
And how do i get a cool avatar/picture thing?  :smth020

not sure which woman you mean(?) but the purple one's got to be nightcrawler no?
oh, or you mean the purple-skinned woman, that should be mystique then... :-P
maybe check here for starters:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

for avatars, go to your profile (see top of page), then choose"forum profile information" and there you go  :smth023

ROGUE

Who would i contact to remove 'Big Eye' in the Pictures..section., sorry if iam being a pain, My brother convinced me it was for avatars, I just want to keep it for me. ok thank you. So much. All the rest i will work out.
And i Love it here,
:smth100
Its so great reading here. Thank you

Steve

Ooooh a newbie :-D
Release the bats.mwahahaahahahhahaaahaha :twisted:

Welcome Rogue
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on August 27, 2007, 19:49:43
Who would i contact to remove 'Big Eye' in the Pictures..section., sorry if iam being a pain, My brother convinced me it was for avatars, I just want to keep it for me. ok thank you. So much. All the rest i will work out.

Picture have been removed. You can always delete any picture you published by going to Item actions > Delete photo at the bottom of the picture.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

Its ok, to be expected, I can handle it.
But thank you for not picking on my Newbie~ness too much. Eye-eye old farts  :lol:

I really like that cover band japanese baby seen them on youtube, thought the guys voice was very similar to Roberts.
Thank you, See you next time with my big eye, but no monster  :smth023

japanesebaby

hey rogue, here's your smiley!:

and my fav hero:

Sussex

Welcome to the community Rogue..

Are you from Japan or something? :-D

Looks like Asian fans have realized the Hot! Hot! Hot! of this site! :rocker
"Thick As Shit"

ROGUE

:twisted:Hey, yeh love bats, a smile and wink, lol.,THATS SO CUTE. Thanx for the welcomes  :P
yerrs getting my feet wet, again, Anyway not Japanese~ But friends of mine, and i visit, so iam 'the other one', dont wanna say blonde either, but yerrs, ahhha Thats me,~~ trying this font, again but also with a shadow~ exciting.
Please keep introducing yourselfs~~

silversand

Hello and Welcome Rogue  :smth039

And of course hello and welcome to all the newbies :smth039