Currently drinking

Started by Steve, October 02, 2007, 13:05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on November 02, 2007, 17:30:13
BLOOD! MUHAHAHA   :twisted:

Okay so its actually strawberry juice yumyum!

Hero... you have no idea what I have had to put up with for the last 3 weeks.. my son has had chronic blood nose(s) .. :smth010

so in soaking these hankies.. we have, in actual fact, been producing blood soup... much for the liking of the vampire community..!!   :smth077 :smth096muhhahaha..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Quote from: scatcat on November 02, 2007, 17:36:07
Quote from: Hero on November 02, 2007, 17:30:13
BLOOD! MUHAHAHA   :twisted:

Okay so its actually strawberry juice yumyum!

Hero... you have no idea what I have had to put up with for the last 3 weeks.. my son has had chronic blood nose(s) .. :smth010

so in soaking these hankies.. we have, in actual fact, been producing blood soup... much for the liking of the vampire community..!!   :smth077 :smth096muhhahaha..

Actaully i get nose bleeds all the time too - my friends are like "oh its just lucy bleeding again, she does that alot!" Once it happened during the ballet?!

I look like a vampire though MUHAHAHAHA :twisted:

scatcat

poor thing.. after 3 weeks.. something had to be done.. he was pretty ditressed because the kids at school thought he was sick or something and kept asking has he been to the doctors?  :(

the doctor said..either a bacterial infection- cream was prescribed,. or an alergy??
or.. see an ENT specialsit.. bit more serious.. so far so good.

I was actually sick of seeing blood.. i can't handle it!! :shock:

He has haemorrhaged before, so I know the panic I experienced and lack of knowledge in an emergency of what is the right thing to do!!

Halloween or not.. I know there are Vampires out there.. :twisted:

but we not drink the blood!!!  :shock:

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 02, 2007, 14:56:47

Iam having some wee bourbon, but spiced rum sounds interesting, this i guess is my preferred poison  :P

LuvU.. how about sending a case of that lovely spiced Captain for us here to 'sample', just to make sure it is SAFE for you to drink... :-D

Just concerned about your welfare!!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Yeh LuvUrobert, send me one of those jolly ol' barrels this way too  :smth023

I just had a yoghurt drink.  :smth011

From memory didnt Giger actually invent the "ALIEN" from the Aliens movie with S.Wever ? think he did, awsum imagination. What a beast, love it !!
I gotta do some searches.   :twisted:

Scatcat- hope your son is much better and on the mend.

scatcat

CDWCF... well, i think I'm drinking on my own....?? helloo??? anybody???

@Rogue: thanks, he just called and he's stopped bleeding to death for the moment!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Janko

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT AND I'M STUCK AT HOME WATCHING ANIMAL PLANET (HEDGEHOGS AND CROWS STELAING CIGARETTES FOR CLEANING PURPOSES, RIGHT NOW ON!)

DAMN, THIS HENIEKEN IS ONE HELL OF A BEER!

LOVE IT!

:rocker
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

psichonaut

just had a coffee....but it wasn't enough....now going to have another
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

disintegration

Yesterday I have drink the best beer for me: the Tennent's Super!  :rocker
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

Quote from: Janko on November 04, 2007, 00:35:21
(Heineken Photo..:)  )

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT AND I'M STUCK AT HOME WATCHING ANIMAL PLANET (HEDGEHOGS AND CROWS STELAING CIGARETTES FOR CLEANING PURPOSES, RIGHT NOW ON!)

DAMN, THIS HENIEKEN IS ONE HELL OF A BEER!

LOVE IT!

:rocker

For cleaning purposes? interesting.... i have just changed my avatar to this pic, of Longicorn- best colours are in nature for sure !!
Ever seen that documenary about african animals getting drunk under a tree of fruits that ferment, and the monkey's, girraffs and all the animals get tanked and pass-out around the tree, really cute seeing the monkey's stumble and pass out  :lol:

Yes time for Jack Daniels for me   :smth023 Think iam a hippy at heart  :oops: without the green  :? either that or monkey about to pass out, eventually. . .

Hero

Well..its supposed to be milkshake but ummmm it turns out i am incapable of making milkshake so im drinking milk with blobs of ice cream and mush in the bottom  :?

scatcat

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Quote from: scatcat on November 06, 2007, 16:05:53
you just make me laugh Hero.. :smth082 :smth004 :smth004 :smth048 :smth037

:-D
update on the milkshake situation: The ice cream has melted and has formed some sort of undrinkable congealed mess and the kitchen is covered in milk and spoons.... ohno  :smth011 the shame of it all.

scatcat

CDWCF.. well guess it might be just a glass of red wine.

but giggles have come from Hero and doing the milkshake... wasn't that a Village People song??

I've got a stitch in my stomach, please stop making the milkshakes!!! :smth082 :smth082 :smth017 :smth044 ;D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

LuvURobert

Quote from: ROGUE on November 03, 2007, 09:45:35
From memory didnt Giger actually invent the "ALIEN" from the Aliens movie with S.Wever ? think he did, awsum imagination. What a beast, love it !!
I gotta do some searches.   :twisted:

:smth045 Yes, you are right, Rogue!  That's right he's responsible for designing the alien creature. Scaaaary!  :shock:
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"