Currently drinking

Started by Steve, October 02, 2007, 13:05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

shel1971

Pinot seems better when a bit chilled, it still makes you warm and fuzzy inside later! ;)
You're a brave soul to drink homemade, I have a bottle from some cajun friends that I haven't opened yet. Something about a picture of a swamp on the label scares me.... :lol:

Quote from: scatcat on November 18, 2007, 09:32:05
missed... hmmm. the fact that I had some redwine homemade stuff that was contaminated with i think diesel fuel??  :-D

Anyway, I still drank it.  :rocker

now finished vodkas and back onto decent pinot noir!  ;) even tho' it is so warm!! I just add few ice cubes..  :D

Hero

Well, i think its hot chocolate weather... I can't even tell if its raining its just foggy and COLD and icky and going dark.. Its only 3.45pm!! BAH!
I think maybe some marshmallows with the hot chocolate YUM!

scatcat

Quote from: shel1971 on November 18, 2007, 16:16:36
You're a brave soul to drink homemade, I have a bottle from some cajun friends that I haven't opened yet. Something about a picture of a swamp on the label scares me.... :lol:

I had to, it was a gift..  :D mine had no label though, just packaged in recycled milk container!! A Swamp label would've been cool!  :smth100

Quote from: Hero on November 18, 2007, 16:46:50
Well, i think its hot chocolate weather... I can't even tell if its raining its just foggy and COLD and icky and going dark.. Its only 3.45pm!! BAH!

Hero.. as long as you KEEP AWAY FROM THE MILKSHAKES!! until you get a blender!
:smth006
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

shel1971

Mine was a gift, too. They said not to open it for at least one year. It's been about that now. I think they printed the labels at home and called it 'Simmoneaux (their name) Brew'. There is even an alligator on the bank of the swamp! :-D

Quote from: scatcat on November 18, 2007, 17:11:32
Quote from: shel1971 on November 18, 2007, 16:16:36

I had to, it was a gift..  :D mine had no label though, just packaged in recycled milk container!! A Swamp label would've been cool!  :smth100

Quote from: Hero on November 18, 2007, 16:46:50

Hero.. as long as you KEEP AWAY FROM THE MILKSHAKES!! until you get a blender!
:smth006

ROGUE

"Swamp label", hmm you drink something with a swamp label on it.  :smth017 :smth016  interesting  :lol:
HELLO SHEL1971 Welcome!! :smth006 (iam into emotic's)  :roll:

DOWN THE HATCH !!  :smth044 :smth045 :smth030 :smth038   SCULL SCULL SCULL,  :smth041 DO IT  :smth023  HEHEHEE

Yes its Bourbon time again for me, yipee.   Iam going now, CHEERS EVERYONE   :smth050 :smth051

Steve

Got a very cold beer open (Soproni).
Cheers to all of you & to your health.
No more car crashes, illnesses, etc. please.
You have your orders   ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

Yes sounds good Steve.  Sounds like a japanese brand ?  maybe iam thinking Soporo- single malt ahh yum, (naybe spelt it wrong) :lol:
wow they got some great beers in the summer time, I tried to bring some home on flight, but with altitude it
went flat  :smth078
Have tried to buy here, but they got the label ~looks the same but made in Indonesia,  or elsewhere-so doesnt taste the same  :cry:

CHEERS
Iam having just a sustagen drink (chocolate) with milk, Yes good for the health.  :smth023

psichonaut

another day drinking "Tuborg", home made grappa (from Sardinia) and then "Tuborg" again in my brother-in-law's home.....two days drinking a lot i didn't get drunk
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

ROGUE

Having a wee little drinky of whisky tonight, some "Imperial Suntory Whiskey" ~ bought it last minute thing at
Narita airport, last time in Japan, mistook the price for $10- but was 11000- Yen, which is about $110-,
thought was very cheap for such a nice bottle. Was in a rush.  :shock:

Bought it anyway, while the plane waited for me, very embarrassing when the flight attendant is running around
the shops looking for me,  :oops: In Australia the plane waits for noone, but once the bags are on~ i suppose it
takes less time to find the person, than unload the bags.  :oops:

Anyway, spare me the woffles and CHEERS  :smth023  ~is a nice drop with ice and little bit of water. YUM  :smth050

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 27, 2007, 14:19:30
Having a wee little drinky of whisky tonight, some "Imperial Suntory Whiskey" ~ bought it last minute thing at
Narita airport, last time in Japan, mistook the price for $10- but was 11000- Yen, which is about $110-,
thought was very cheap for such a nice bottle. Was in a rush.  :shock:
Anyway, spare me the woffles and CHEERS  :smth023  ~is a nice drop with ice and little bit of water. YUM  :smth050

wondered what u up to... hmmm whiskey!!?? Japanese whiskey? Domo arigato Mister roboto!  I had no idea they produced anything other than Saki... MMMMM :smth023

sounds delish!!  8)  hot here.. Vodka and lemon.. Nas Dravia!! :smth030
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

shel1971

Haven't drank it yet, don't know if I should!  :lol: Otherwise, it's scotch and soda with a twist of lime or pinot noir (had BV Napa last night in fact! :-D)

Thanks for the welcome, I love all my 'new friends' here. It's like my dad's back in the army and I'm traveling the world all over again 20 years later! I love seeing all the emoticons on this site, they are so cool!!!

Quote from: ROGUE on November 24, 2007, 15:18:04
"Swamp label", hmm you drink something with a swamp label on it.  :smth017 :smth016  interesting  :lol:
HELLO SHEL1971 Welcome!! :smth006 (iam into emotic's)  :roll:

DOWN THE HATCH !!  :smth044 :smth045 :smth030 :smth038   SCULL SCULL SCULL,  :smth041 DO IT  :smth023  HEHEHEE

Yes its Bourbon time again for me, yipee.   Iam going now, CHEERS EVERYONE   :smth050 :smth051

Hero

"The word drink is primarily a verb, meaning to ingest liquids. In the United Kingdom, drink is used as a general term for an alcoholic beverage; "Are you going for a drink?" A beverage is a drink specifically prepared for human consumption, except water. Beverages almost always largely consist of water. Water is essential for living." ~ haha, i love wikipedia! :D

Right now i am drinking a carbonated beverage with Smirnoff and ice yum!

ROGUE

shel1971   :smth051 Ahh to travel the world~  :shock: thats great, the more Cure shows you can see  :smth023

Bourbon drink with carbonated beverage-yuki coke  :smth030

BOTTOMS UP   :rocker

Hey Scatcat~ me thinky i need the rehab again too  :oops: but ahh could get hit by a bus, so might aswell enjoy when we can  ;) :D :smth047 :smth050

Steve

Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

CDWCF: plain ol' J.B. & coke... no fancy stuff here!!  :smth023

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life