Hey you (yes you)!

Started by Quadpus72, July 08, 2016, 23:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadpus72

Hey all. Just saying hi. My name is Qotita, from NY, age 43, musician/writer/radio host. Fan since '88, seen them 10 times, from Giants Stadium in August 1989 to MSG (twice) a couple weeks ago. Yo.

dsanchez

Welcome to curefans.com! hope you like it here. What is your impression of the recent Cure shows you have been to?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

billee

Welcome to Curefans Quadpus72.  On seeing the title of your post I have to ask are you the one who looks like Christmas?  Sorry I'm just the silly old chook here. Looking forward to the Sydney show after hearing how much everyone enjoyed the shows over in the U.S.
Only 15 sleeps to go  :smth020
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

Quadpus72

I quite enjoyed the shows I saw, obviously thrilled about the insane diversity and some of the rarities in the setlists...I feel like the crowds are not the same people I remember from seeing them years ago, the energy isn't the same...also fascinated with the fact that even with all these rarities being pulled out for the first time in decades (or EVER), that there's still a bunch of songs they basically never play. Wonder why Robert won't play certain songs, for example a good bit of the KMKMKM record.

Quote from: dsanchez on July 10, 2016, 16:26:02
Welcome to curefans.com! hope you like it here. What is your impression of the recent Cure shows you have been to?