Please Help Robert Smith

Started by carnagevisors, January 31, 2006, 21:26:01

Previous topic - Next topic

supel

I cheated this voting :oops: and voted one more time ;-)
I'll vote next :lol:

smitha

vote again and again and again and again...

Duran's fans are making it for Taylor, but once he has a secure distance from robert they'll start voting for Rhodes.

Anonymous

yeah, vote again, and tell all your friends to vote... I'm sure they are doing the same...

Tof

Vote for Robert !!!!

John Taylor 35% 298 vote
Robert Smith 24% 210 vote
Tof

Inshiver

I voted for Robert of course!!!  8)
#Cheers - Patrick#

japanesebaby

hey c'mon people you have to VOTE MORE!!
it's just freaking nuts if some geek like john taylor wins over robert!!  :smt103
(i mean you don't have to be mr. spock to find that highly illogical! 8) )

VOTE! :rocker
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

supel

We have 614 registered users on this forum and little voted so far? :(  :smt091  :smt100

carnagevisors

It's a shame... Duran Duran fans are claiming victory... and we might not even reach the final if Bryan Ferry keeps getting votes...

lapon12

Someone deleted Brian Ferry from the poll...  :cry:

They say someone cheated.... but for sure they cheated the same as someone has cheated with those Duran-Duran pussies...  :twisted:

Last thursday I saw how John Taylor's results upped about 100 votes in 3-4 hours but nobody has said nothing about this another manipulation....

That poll is not clean!

Cheers

figurehead

just vote him,but i think that we are far away from the first place...something wrong happening there...
'Is It Always Like This?'

carnagevisors

Duran Duran fans had asked support in many internet sites dedicated to the band...like we did, but it looks like they are more keen to this things than most of the cure fans are... though i'm not sure either if this support is really real...but anyway, there's no evidence of illegality about them like there was about Bryan Ferry...

Anonymous

Robert made it to the final. Thank you all :)

javi1984

hello im curefans

supel

Quote from: javi1984i voted to robert
????????? Vote it's closed :smt018