2006.04.01 London - Royal Albert Hall (England)

Started by cult_hero, February 13, 2006, 09:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

cult_hero

from www.thecure.com:

The Cure will be playing their only show of the Summer at the Royal Albert Hall, London on Saturday, 1st April 2006.

monghi

Yes!!! I?m in London from 1st to 8th April... I must be there!!! Need 2 tickets!  :-D
i never said i would stay to the end

lostflower4

So is this good news or bad news? I mean, "the only concert of the summer" makes it sound like the album isn't going to come out nearly as soon as Robert said... :?

cult_hero

maybe another reason for robert to postpone the next remasters and the new album?  ;-)

btw: i won't be there. i suppose they'll play the same stuff like last year...

Yves28

Don't know you but just I booked my tickets ... (can't believe that ! The Cure at Royal Albert Hall !).

monghi

i tried to book tickets, but result is still the same... sold out (????)

Anonymous

just ordered 2 tickets!! yves... are we gonna meet?  :-D

Yves28

Quote from: Anonymousjust ordered 2 tickets!! yves... are we gonna meet?  :-D

Yeah but ... who are you guest ?  :D

monghi

lucky man... hope there will any possibility to buy ticket before show, maybe on black market... :(

lostflower4

Quote from: monghilucky man... hope there will any possibility to buy ticket before show, maybe on black market... :(

Of course there will be. Some people are going to get rich off of this (eBay). :twisted:

Tristan Berlin

Oh nooooo!!!! The only show this summer? These are defenitly bad news....  :roll:

So I hope for a good record of the show  :wink:

lacrima mosa

sorry yves... forgot to log in!  :-D

we'll stay in touch!
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

strange_day

i must go to this show! long way away but at least im in the same country. wouldnt it be funny if everyone turned up and then suddenly they anounce "APRIL FOOL!" :smt022 , that better not happen!

crowbi_wan

hopefully, they'll play a few new songs.  

-brian

japanesebaby

Quote from: strange_dayi must go to this show! long way away but at least im in the same country. wouldnt it be funny if everyone turned up and then suddenly they anounce "APRIL FOOL!" :smt022 , that better not happen!

got a ticket :D
and i too really hope it doesn't turn out to be some scam... i mean it's a pretty long way for me to get there...
(oh lucky you who don't live at the edge of the world...  :roll: )

marika
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine