2006.04.01 London - Royal Albert Hall (England)

Started by cult_hero, February 13, 2006, 09:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

this is sad... everywhere is "sold out"... i?m going to London for whole week on 1st April... hmm... need 2 tickets ... if not... on 2nd April i?m going to Depeche Mode show in Wembley...

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

cult_hero

the two tickets from ebay were sold for 908 €! i don't believe it. a fake? someone bid just for fun?

strange_day

didnt get any tickets :( , oh well looks like being in the same country doesnt always have its advantages, im not going to buy off ebay especially when its charity event. i wonder what the setlist will be, i think they'll play a few surprises, maybe even new stuff, lets wait and see..... hopefully more shows later this year!

japanesebaby

Quote from: cult_herothe two tickets from ebay were sold for 908 ?! i don't believe it. a fake? someone bid just for fun?
it's absolutely crazy. i noticed some people were bidding already more than ?350 for two tickets before noon today while there were still tickets available officially at some ticket agencies then(!)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

okrim89

but are the tickets ended everybody?  

or do they reopen the sales later?

carnagevisors

If someone for any reason wants to sale 1 ticket, please e-mail me.
Thanks

monghi

desperately need 2 tickets, but not for 250 Euro :(

j

Same here....if anyone has a ticket let me know.  I most likely will have moved back to the States from Ireland by then, but I am always up for a Cure roadtrip (although my wife may have different opinions about that!!!).

crowbi_wan

lostflower4

Quote from: crowbi_wanso, who's taping it?

-brian

Lots of people, I'm sure. The question is, who's going to share it? I have a bad feeling this could be one of those Santiago de Compostela/Vilar de Mouros type things, since it's kind of a "special" show. I really hope I'm wrong! :?

monghi

mm.. i think it will be the same like london shows from 03/2004 and 12/2003 ...this shows were available online very quickly

lacrima mosa

when everything goes right i will tape and share it, so no worries!! i was in compostela and vilar with no tapes, that was my last mistake!!  :)
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

crowbi_wan

Quote from: lacrima mosawhen everything goes right i will tape and share it, so no worries!! i was in compostela and vilar with no tapes, that was my last mistake!!  :)

:rocker  :smt006  :smt023  :smt041

YEAH!

Yves28

Quote from: lacrima mosawhen everything goes right i will tape and share it, so no worries!! i was in compostela and vilar with no tapes, that was my last mistake!!  :)

You can always count on a good guy from Zwitzerland !  :-D