2006.04.01 London - Royal Albert Hall (England)

Started by cult_hero, February 13, 2006, 09:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Gweza

Quote from: lacrima mosawhen everything goes right i will tape and share it, so no worries!! i was in compostela and vilar with no tapes, that was my last mistake!!  :)

You makes me feel in a better mood now ... as I can't go to London  :(
Hope they will play some new songs ............. I know it's not christmas time but ... :lol:

bclark93

typical letdown...

This didnt surprise me at all.  from all that talk last year about 'the new album and upcoming world tour'

... reminds me of why I dont read the Enquirer.

Tof

With the great community there is on CUREFANS I think this show come quickly online !!!

Thanks in advance lacrima mosa and good show !!! :smt023

I love this community  :smt055
Tof

crowbi_wan

crossing fingers for a webcast.  

-brian

Andy

I luckily managed to get two tickets in the circle, but it was a bit of a battle. Think it would have been better if they had announced the ticket sales on the web site a bit earlier, but there we go. Hope lots of you have also managed to get tickets.

Cheers
Andy

j

I am working on getting a ticket.....if I can, I will try to get my Sony MicroMV Digital Camcorder in and film it!!!

crowbi_wan

Quote from: jI am working on getting a ticket.....if I can, I will try to get my Sony MicroMV Digital Camcorder in and film it!!!

:shock:  :rocker  :smt040  :smt038  :smt026  :smt041

suuuuuweeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!!

-brian

japanesebaby

Quote from: jI am working on getting a ticket.....if I can, I will try to get my Sony MicroMV Digital Camcorder in and film it!!!
:shock:  :smt101  great!
(and if you don't get a ticket then you can have mine if you just can film it  :wink:  :-D  )

(ok well, i might have been joking, sorry)

marika
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Joe

Quote from: lostflower4So is this good news or bad news? I mean, "the only concert of the summer" makes it sound like the album isn't going to come out nearly as soon as Robert said... :?

Why do I always make the mistake of believing him.  :cry:

j

Thanks to ebay, it looks like I have tickets to the show.  Now, I just hope that the tickets arrive!

Tristan Berlin

Quote from: Joe
Quote from: lostflower4So is this good news or bad news? I mean, "the only concert of the summer" makes it sound like the album isn't going to come out nearly as soon as Robert said... :?

Why do I always make the mistake of believing him.  :cry:

I make the same mistake everytime.  :roll:  You are not alone.  :lol:

lacrima mosa

wow!! wasnt it too expensive? hope we meet there...  :roll:  :D
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

j

Quote from: lacrima mosawow!! wasnt it too expensive? hope we meet there...  :roll:  :D

Yes, VERY expensive, but well worth it.  This will be the big 3-oh for me....my 30th Cure show (and first time seeing them in London)!!!

charlotte74

Now I try to ask help from you,if there is any possibility.
Next my story from Hungary about the 1st of april show...

I was between the first peoples, who want to buy ticket on ticketexpress. Sucsess to reserve 4 tickets, but when I wrote our ID number of the payment card, I took a mistake twice, with two numbers. So I lost them at the third trying....
Now we have the flight, but we have no ticket to the show. Our friends was careful,they didn't pay the flight before.
If you heard anybody, who cannot go for show, and want to help for real cure fans, on normal price, please help!!!! We need two tickets, because we must fly to London. I hope somebody can help us,we try before the show on the street also.
If you can help us, thaks before,we'll be there in London,

Many-many thanks,

Charlotte from Budapest

charlotte74@chello.hu

:roll:  :roll:

Tof

Quote from: charlotte74Now I try to ask help from you,if there is any possibility.
Next my story from Hungary about the 1st of april show...

I was between the first peoples, who want to buy ticket on ticketexpress. Sucsess to reserve 4 tickets, but when I wrote our ID number of the payment card, I took a mistake twice, with two numbers. So I lost them at the third trying....
Now we have the flight, but we have no ticket to the show. Our friends was careful,they didn't pay the flight before.
If you heard anybody, who cannot go for show, and want to help for real cure fans, on normal price, please help!!!! We need two tickets, because we must fly to London. I hope somebody can help us,we try before the show on the street also.
If you can help us, thaks before,we'll be there in London,

Many-many thanks,

Charlotte from Budapest

charlotte74@chello.hu

:roll:  :roll:

Look here

http://www.soldouteventtickets.com/ticket/3340/Teenage-Cancer-Trust---The-Cure
Tof