The Cure dates in September?

Started by rdruiz8, July 09, 2005, 02:48:46

Previous topic - Next topic

rdruiz8

Hi everybody!!

First of all, congratulations for this new portal!!!!!. I'm sure it's gonna be great!!!. Sure I will invite my friends to join.  :D

Does anybody knows if there are dates for Cure gigs in September in Europe? I'm travelling to France that month and I will love to see a Cure show. I don't know how long they take to return to Mexico and I want to see them this year.

Thanks!
i'm running out of time i'm out of step and
closing down

dsanchez

It has been confirmed

Sept. 1st, 2005 - Athens, Greece (Terravibe)
Sept. 3rd, 2005 - Istanbul, Turkey (Rock'n Coke Festival)

So maybe you should try to arrive by the end of august instead!.

Keep on eye in http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ChainofFlowers/tourdates.html
as they have news all the time!

And of course, post any question in this forum :D

Cheers

David

Quote from: rdruiz8Hi everybody!!

First of all, congratulations for this new portal!!!!!. I'm sure it's gonna be great!!!. Sure I will invite my friends to join.  :D

Does anybody knows if there are dates for Cure gigs in September in Europe? I'm travelling to France that month and I will love to see a Cure show. I don't know how long they take to return to Mexico and I want to see them this year.

Thanks!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rdruiz8

Muchas gracias David!!

I'll try to get there in August to see if I can reach one of the shows. Thanks 8)
i'm running out of time i'm out of step and
closing down

lucia

Cuando van a estar en mexico? I need to know that

lucia

Soy de colombia, pero voy a viajar a mexico, quisiera saber si estaran alla este a?o

dsanchez

Actualmente no hay planes para que la Cura visite M?xico en este a?o...quien sabe el pr?ximo, quien sabe...

Quote from: luciaSoy de colombia, pero voy a viajar a mexico, quisiera saber si estaran alla este a?o
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo